Chapter 5 Mind games

A few days later Fixit picked up a signal from one of Windblade's caches.
"That's a strange signal for simple weapons or energon." Knockout said.
"I agree, Fixit contact Windblade." Bumblebee ordered.
"Yes slurr, fur *CLANK* sir." Fixit replied.

"Hey what's up hero's, slick how are there two of you?" Windblade asked.
"Windblade this is my twin brother Sunstreaker and my younger brother Wildbreak. " Sideswipe said.
"Hi." Wildbreak and Sunstreaker said at the same time.

"Windblade we picked up this signal but we can't identify it do you know what it is?" Bumblebee asked.
"It's one of my caches but I can't tell you what the device is in case this transmission is intercepted." Windblade said.
"Thanks Windblade we'll take a look." Bumblebee said.
"See you later hero's." Windblade said before clicking off.
"I like her." Sunstreaker said.
Strongarm, Knockout, Breakdown and Wildbreak roared with laughter at the look on Sideswipe's face.
"All right Autobots let's rev up and roll out." Bumblebee said.

Soon the Autobots arrived in a forest but found no device.
"Wildbreak I want you Sideswipe, Sunstreaker and Knockout to stay here I believe Motormaster has the device we'll ambush him while you distract him." Bumblebee said.
"Sure Bee we have a score that still needs settling and he hates us four alot." Wildbreak said.
"That's true he hates you the most." Breakdown said.
"Some things never change." Knockout muttered.

"Get in cover guys here he comes." Sunstreaker said.
Just as the Autobots got in cover Motormaster appeared wearing the device on his right wrist.

Suddenly a loud beep left Motormaster's mouth and suddenly Wildbreak replied with a another beep.
Soon all five were speaking using beeps.
"Somethings wrong, they're communicating." Drift said.

The four Autobots and one Stunticon continued to beep at each other and the other Autobots started to release what was happening.

"I know why Windblade wouldn't tell us what that device is." Bumblebee said.
"Why?" Drift asked.
"That thing's a mind control device." Bumblebee said.

A final loud beep left Motormaster's mouth and Wildbreak, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker and Knockout turned to face the Autobots. Wildbreak, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker had red optics and Knockout's optics glowed brighter than they usually did.
Bumblebee and the other Autobots stood there shocked by what they had seen.

Bumblebee was the first to regain his bearings.
"Open fire." Bumblebee ordered.
Reluctantly the Autobots did as they were told and at the same time Wildbreak and Sunstreaker fired their blasters and Knockout drew his electro-staff and Sideswipe drew his sword.
Motormaster disappeared into the forest.

Knockout charged at Bumblebee and Bumblebee ducked to avoid a swing from the electro-staff.
Suddenly Breakdown appeared behind Knockout and smacked him hard on the head with his hammer and Knockout collapsed on the ground.

"You know that might actually help his IQ." Breakdown said.
"I heard that." Knockout said getting to his feet his optics back to normal.
"I was joking. " Breakdown said defensively.

Suddenly Wildbreak sped past in vehicle mode followed by Sideswipe and Sunstreaker.
"Come on team. " Bumblebee yelled.
The Autobots Transformed and drove after the three.

Soon the Autobots arrived in an abandoned military base but didn't see Wildbreak, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker.
Suddenly there was the loud sound of a car engine and then Wildbreak, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker appeared surrounding the Autobots in a circle.

Suddenly Motormaster appeared and beeped at the three.
Suddenly Wildbreak's optics turned Gold again and he shot the device destroying it.
Sideswipe and Sunstreaker immediately snapped out of it and Sunstreaker started shooting Motormaster.

Motormaster immediately drew a rocket launcher and shot Wildbreak in the chest.
Sideswipe and Sunstreaker gave roars of rage and Sideswipe stabbed Motormaster in the arm.

Motormaster growled and threw the sword aside then tranformed driving away.
"Fixit we need a groundbridge now." Bumblebee yelled into his commlink.
At once the groundbridge opened and Breakdown carried Wildbreak through.

The second they arrived in the medbay Knockout started to get to work.
Sideswipe and Sunstreaker waited outside both anxious for their brother's life.

After an hour Knockout came out.
"He's stable and is starting to wake up." Knockout said.
Sideswipe and Sunstreaker ran inside standing next to Breakdown and Wildbreak was indeed stirring.

Knockout kneeled next to Wildbreak and put his hand on Wildbreak's head.

"Wakey wakey Wildbreaky." Knockout said softly stroking Wildbreak's head.
After a moment Wildbreak stirred again and opened his optics.

"What happened? " Wildbreak asked.
"You got shot in the chest with a rocket launcher. " Breakdown replied.
"How do you feel?" Sunstreaker asked .
"Like I was smacked with one on carrier's hammers." Wildbreak replied.

"Speaking of. " Breakdown smirked.
Suddenly a video camera up and it showed Knockout getting smacked with Breakdown's hammer then Breakdown saying "You know that might actually help his IQ .".

Wildbreak, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker roared with laughter at this.
"Delete that footage." Knockout said quickly.
"Fine". Breakdown groaned.
"Aww." Wildbreak,Sideswipe and Sunstreaker whined then they smiled when Breakdown winked at them.

"Alright Wildbreak I want you to take it easy for a while but other than that you should be fine." Knockout said.
"Okay Sire."Wildbreak said as Sunstreaker and Sideswipe helped him to his feet.
Then the three left the tent and met up with Russel.

"Hey guys. " Russell said.
"Hey Russell, what movie are we watching tonight?" Sunstreaker asked.
"It's a new movie I got yesterday called Jurassic World." Russell replied.

Later that night Russell, Sideswipe,Sunstreaker, Wildbreak, Grimlock Jetstorm and Slipstream sat at the diner and watched Jurassic World.

When they got to a part where the Idominus Rex communicated with the Raptors and made them switch sides Wildbreak, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker remembered having the mind control device used on them.

At the Stunticon's base.
"Curse you Wildbreak once again you have foiled my plans and I will make you pay." Motormaster growled then a wicked grin found its way onto his face.
"And I have the perfect idea. " Motormaster said grinning.

Oooh tension is Wildbreak in danger, what does Motormaster have planned, well we'll have to keep rolling to fond out.
Bye for now fellow Cybertronians.