Chapter 7 rescue

"Sideswipe where are you we need to leave now." Bumblebee said.
Sideswipe suddenly appeared from nowhere carrying a missile launcher which he put on his left shoulder.
"Ready just needed this." Sideswipe said.

"Autobots rev up and roll out." Bumblebee ordered.
The Autobots transformed all except for Knockout.
"Knockout, you coming?" Breakdown asked.
"Just go I'll catch up." Knockout said.
"Alright then, lets go." Bumblebee ordered.

At the stunticons base

The groundbridge opened and the Autobots drove out and transformed and we're immediately greeted by Dragstrip, Heatseeker and Slashmark.
"Hello Autobots." Dragstrip said grinning.
"Autobots attack." Bumblebee ordered.

The Autobots and Stunticons ran at each other and dodging Dragstrip Bumblebee and Sideswipe ran inside the base to find Wildbreak.
After about 30 minutes the two found Wildbreak who was lying on the floor sparks still flying from his neck.

"Guys." Wildbreak tried to say but still nothing came out.
Recognising the symptoms Bumblebee's optics went wide in horror.
"Sideswipe we need to get Wildbreak out of here now." Bumblebee said.

Sideswipe nodded and picked up Wildbreak supporting him.
"Come on Wildbreak we're getting you out of here." Sideswipe said.

The three Autobots went outside only to find Dragstrip, Heatseeker and Slashmark unconscious and the other Autobots on their knees with Motormaster standing over them all.

"You Autobots are all just in time to watch me kill you all and finally take over the roads." Motormaster said.
The words had barely left his mouth when there was a loud noise like a ship's engine and Motormaster turned to see Knockout streaking towards him in his ship.

"Hey there Jackass." Knockout said before ramming Motormaster.

There was a loud bang and Motormaster was lying on the floor unconscious.
Knockout got out of the ship and saw a large dent in the bottom of the ship.
"Scrap, that'll never buff out." Knockout said.

After an hour Knockout's ship had been hauled through the groundbridge, the Stunticons had been placed in stasis pods and Wildbreak was in the medbay with a very peeved off Sunstreaker and a very anxious Sideswipe pacing outside.

After what seemed like forever Knockout came out of the medbay.
"How is he?" Sunstreaker asked.
"Wildbreak's voice box isn't damaged it's missing." Knockout said.
Sunstreaker clenched his fists in fury and Sideswipe had a glare that would make Unicron tremble.

Without warning Sideswipe punched a shelf making it collapse.
The wood that was the shelf resembled a pile of matchsticks and the objects on it were unrecognisable.

"THOSE FRAGGING CONS HOW DARE THEY." Sideswipe yelled his voice rivaling even that of Megatron.
"Sideswipe calm down." Knockout said.
"CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN MY BROTHER HAS JUST HAD HIS VOICE BOX REMOVED." Sideswipe yelled.

"Come on Sideswipe let's go for a drive." Sunstreaker said before quite literally dragging Sideswipe away.

A long time later Sideswipe and Sunstreaker returned and were met with Wildbreak standing in front of them.

"Hi Wildbreak, you okay." Sideswipe asked.
"Yeah, I'm alright." Wildbreak said his voice coming out in beeps.
"How can you talk right now?" Sideswipe asked.

"Sire managed to fix as much of what was left of my voice box as he could but the rest of the damage is irreparable." Wildbreak beeped in reply.
"Well I still love you brother." Sideswipe said as he and Sunstreaker hugged Wildbreak.
"I love you too brothers." Wildbreak said hugging back and smiling.

Transformers Robots in disguise Wildbreak's choice जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें