Chapter 1 Found

Wildbreak drove along the road at a high speed he knew Motormaster was going to be super mad when he got back, he never let anyone use the groundbridge unless it was for a mission, Wildbreak didn't care he just wanted to be as far from his team as possible, Motormaster was mad enough about the train incident, in Wildbreak's opinion it was just a disaster waiting to happen.

After a few more minutes of driving Wildbreak was starting to get tired so he transformed and sat down on the path next to the road.
Wildbreak pressed a button on his wrist and it showed a picture of him as a sparkling on his sire Breakdown's shoulders and his carrier Knockout beside them.

This is the picture:

"I miss you." Wildbreak said tears in his golden optics.

Wildbreak stared at the picture for a few minutes but suddenly his tiredness got the better of him and Wildbreak fell asleep the picture turning off.

A few minutes away Strongarm was patrolling when she received a call from Fixit.
"Cadet Strongarm I'm picking up a stunticon signal near your position." Fixit said.
"Copy that Fixit I'll take a look". Strongarm said.
A couple of minutes later Strongarm pulled up alongside Wildbreak and transformed.

"It's Wildbreak but he seems to be asleep." Strongarm said.
"Bring him back Strongarm but see if you can keep him asleep if you can." Bumblebee ordered.
"Right away lieutenant." Strongarm replied.
Strongarm picked up Wildbreak and gently slung him over her shoulder.
Much to her suprise the stunticon didn't even seem to notice.

A groundbridge appeared and Strongarm walked through.
"What should we do with him." Strongarm asked Bumblebee.
"Put him down here we'll let him sleep, then I'll question him about the other stunticons tomorrow morning." Bumblebee said.

Strongarm put Wildbreak down on the berth. Wildbreak stirred slightly as he was put on the berth and Strongarm thought she had woken him up but the young Stunticon merly got comfortable and continued to sleep.

"I'll stay here with him Strongarm you go to bed." Bumblebee said.
"Yes sir." Strongarm said saluting before leaving.
Bumblebee sighed and sat on on a couple of stacked tires watching the sleeping stunticon.

Suddenly after several minutes Bumblebee noticed that Wildbreak was twitching rather a lot and he seemed to be crying out in his sleep.
Without warning Wildbreak started thrashing around.
Bumblebee knew what was going on. Wildbreak was having a nightmare.

In Wildbreak's nightmare.
"Please boss I meant no"... Wildbreak protested before a metal crunching punch was given.
"I SAID TO STAY AT THE BASE." Motormaster roared before punching Wildbreak again this time sending him flying onto the floor.
Dragstrip, Heatseeker, and Slashmark watched in the background never having seen Motormaster this angry before.

"INSTEAD WE HAD TO RUN AROUND THE PLACE LOOKING FOR YOU CAUSING IN THE DELAY IN MY PLANS." Motormaster roared before picking up Wildbreak by his neck cables.
Motormaster then flung Wildbreak into a wall where the young Stunticon crumpled to the floor.
Motormaster walked over and drew his sword.
"Goodbye junk pile." Motormaster snarled.
There was a flash of silver.

"NOOOOO." Wildbreak yelled waking up instantly coolant covered his face.
Wildbreak looked around quickly and spotted Bumblebee.
Wildbreak yelped and fell of the berth backing away from Bumblebee.
"P-please I d-don't want t-to fight." Wildbreak protested trembling.
"I won't." Bumblebee said softly trying to calm down Wildbreak.
Seeming to accept his words Wildbreak lay back on the berth though still trembling.
Bumblebee remembered back when he was younger after he had nightmares Optimus would often play a lullaby to him.
Bumblebee turned on his radio and a soft chorus of music played.
Bumblebee saw Wildbreak yawn as the music played and could tell it was working.
After a minute Wildbreak had fallen back asleep.

"Goodnight Wildbreak." Bumblebee said softly turning off the music before resuming watch over the stunticon.

So I have Wildbreak as Knockout and Breakdowns son Breakdown being his sire and Knockout his carrier. Optimus is also Bumblebees sire in this story.
Personally I always thought Wildbreak was to adorable for his stunticon job and I am planning on him reuniting with Knockout and the pair joining the Team.