Chapter 4 Brotherly reunion

Sideswipe and Wildbreak were out driving when suddenly they heard a loud bang.
"What was that"? Wildbreak asked.
"Let's investigate." Sideswipe said.

Soon the two brothers arrived at the crash site and took a look.
"It's a escape pod". Sideswipe said.
Suddenly the pod door opened and a golden mech stepped out.

"Brother." Sideswipe said in shock.
"Yes sides I'm back." Sunstreaker said.
Sunstreaker suddenly spotted Wildbreak.
"Sides who is this"? Sunstreaker asked.

"This is Wildbreak, he's our little brother". Sideswipe said.
Two seconds later Sunstreaker pulled Wildbreak into a hug.

Suddenly there was an explosion and Dragstrip, Heatseeker and Slashmark appeared.

"Well well well look who we found." Dragstrip snarled.
"Back off you Decepti-rats." Sunstreaker snarled.

"We're not going anywhere until we have our former teammate back". Dragstrip snarled.
Wildbreak flinched as though Dragstrip had just drawn a whip at him.

Sunstreaker noticed and he and Sideswipe stood in front of their little brother.
"You want to get to him, you've got to through us." Sunstreaker snarled.

Two missiles appeared on Heatseeker's arms.
"That can be arranged." Heatseeker said.

The three Autobots and three Stunticons charged at each other and the fight began.

"I swear I'm going to tear out your spark for this you traitor." Dragstrip snarled.
"Good luck with that." Wildbreak said before punching Dragstrip and throwing him into a large rock.

Wildbreak then drew his rifle and shot Heatseeker and Slashmark to the ground and Sideswipe and Sunstreaker knocked them out.

Suddenly two missiles shot through the air and Sideswipe and Sunstreaker were sent flying.
Two more missiles exploded and sent Wildbreak flying into the forest.

After several minutes Wildbreak awoke and found Motormaster standing over him.
Motormaster then picked Wildbreak up by his neck cables and threw him backwards.

Wildbreak stumbled to his feet and drew his sword.
Motormaster drew his sword and glared at Wildbreak.
Wildbreak ran forward and his and Motormaster's swords locked together.

"You're a bug in the system." Motormaster snarled.
"Let's go cube-dome." Wildbreak said.
Wildbreak and Motormaster struck at each other several times and Motormaster shoved Wildbreak backwards.

"Come on." Wildbreak growled.
Motormaster swung at Motormaster again.
Motormaster blocked again then suddenly Wildbreak's sword was knocked out of his hands and Motormaster punched Wildbreak sending him flying several feet and the young mech fell to the floor unconscious.

Suddenly there was a blinding flash of white light and a bulky navy blue and silver mech with a orange face stood in front of Motormaster glaring at him.
"You throw another mood at him and I'm gonna lose it." The blue mech snarled.

"Breakdown." Motormaster said shocked.
"Remember me?" Breakdown asked.
"I do you're not the only cursed with knowledge." Motormaster snarled.
"My only curse is you." Breakdown replied.
Suddenly two cannons on Breakdown's shoulders launched missiles at Motormaster.

The missiles exploded on Motormaster's sword and Motormaster barley had a second to recover before Breakdown ran forward, kicked him backwards and then smashed his chasis with his hammer.

Motormaster punched Breakdown sending him back a few feet but Breakdown ran forward and smashed his face with his hammer.
Motormaster felt his face where there was a small gash but only a drop of energon had been spilled.
"All that for a drop of blood." Motormaster said.

Motormaster then flipped Breakdown to the floor, punched him hard a few times, then picked him up and threw him backwards a few feet.
Both of Breakdown's cannons fired beams at the approaching Motormaster but Motormaster simply kept on going.
Motormaster then punched Breakdown hard on the face then drew a small dagger and plunged it into Breakdown's side.
Motormaster then threw a device and Breakdown was bound in Metal and gagged and at the same time the other Stunticons appeared.

"You have my respect Breakdown when I'm done the roads will be mine and the Autobots my slaves and I hope they remember you." Motormaster said.
Motormaster raised his sword but suddenly a voice stopped him.
"Stop."
Motormaster turned around to see Wildbreak looking at him.

"Do whatever you want to me, leave him alone," Wildbreak said.
" Give me a reason I shouldn't just kill you both.." Motormaster said.
Wildbreak lunged forward but suddenly a device on Motormaster's hand stops Wildbreak's sword just inches from his face.
"Pathetic." Motormaster sneered.
He then shot wildbreak who fell to the ground unconscious.
Motormaster transformed and drove away.
Breakdown broke free of his restraints just as the others all arrived at the scene.

Suddenly Wildbreak's optics flashed back online and the young mech sat up.
"S-sire is that you?" Wildbreak asked.
"Yeah kiddo I'm back and this time I'm not leaving you." Breakdown said.
Breakdown hugged Wildbreak and Knockout, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker hugged them all five happy to be back together.

After the moment was over Breakdown helped Wildbreak to his feet and all the Autobots faced Bumblebee.

"Alright Autobots let's get back to base." Bumblebee said.
"Then away we go." Sideswipe said.
"Nuh-uh mine." Wildbreak said jabbing his thumb on his chasis.
All the Autobots laughed then transformed and drove back to the scrapyard.