Chapter 21

I stirred slightly as I felt some sharp movements coming from the right side of my bed.

"Charl???" I questioned as I was still half asleep and I couldn't really be bothered saying much more.

"Sorry Brooke, it got cold out there. You don't mind do you?" She asked. I felt the warmth of her minty smelling breath on the back of my neck as she said this sending a small shiver down my spine but I don't think she noticed.

"It's okay, get comfy." I responded as I fell back into my deep sleep and I'm guessing that's what she did as I didn't hear anything else from her.

I woke up in the morning to a banging headache as I had definitely had too much to drink last night. I shuffled around to  see a very sleepy Charlotte curled up next to me, bless her. It was only until Charlotte stirred in her sleep that I realised that I had Charles arm loosely wrapped around my waist from over the top of the covers. I smiled at this as it reminded me of the first night we had spent together all those years ago. I missed it honestly but I couldn't let the innocence that she displayed while she slept like an angel blur my vision as to how she was when she left me broken with no explanation.

I sighed at the confusion I was feeling about the situation I was in but I didn't want it to ruin my day so I quickly shook it off and decided that I should get out of bed and make us both a coffee as I felt like shit so I knew that she would too.

I made our coffees and decided that I should grab a hoodie as it was pretty chilly out in the living area so I went and grabbed my old grey Hard Rock Cafe hoodie which I had bought when I was 15 in a XL. Smart choice as it was still my most worn item of clothing 6 years on.

Charlotte was still asleep so I placed the coffee on her bedside table, hoping that the smell would wake her so I didn't have too and I went back to the living room to drink mine and think about what the hell I was going to do about what happened last night. Lunar was coming over later on and I honestly didn't know what I was going to do. I promised Charlotte that I wouldn't say anything until I figured out what I wanted in my own head but I wanted to make the decision quickly in order to protect one of the two of them and cause them the least amount of pain possible.

The thought of potentially breaking up with Lunar hurt me a little, what we had was good, comfortable and secure but what I had with Charlotte was different. It was always exciting and so full of lust. We could never keep our hands off each other and we obviously cared about each other a lot as we wouldn't have gone through what we did and still end up being okay in the same house together.

I was soon pulled out of my thoughts by a sleepy Charlotte coming into the room and placing her cup down at the sink.

"Thank you Brooke, I feel like shit this morning so that really helped." She said as she came to sit down next to me.

"I do too so I thought you might be in need." I replied as I started to run my hand though my hair but I suddenly stopped knowing that this was an old nervous habit of mine and Charlotte knew this. I couldn't let her see that I was nervous around her but the chuckle that escaped her lips as I stopped myself indicated that she had caught on.

"You're nervous?" She asked me with a puzzled look on her face.

"Just about what you said last night, I have a big decision to make and I honestly don't know what I'm going to be like when she comes around later." I responded quietly as I was honestly in disbelief that I was even considering getting back with Charlotte.

"There's no need to be nervous. Here, let me just do this and tell me how you feel." She said as she put her hand on my thigh. I didn't reject this offer and just nodded in response, too shocked to really say anything. God she knew that was my weakness.

She rubbed my thigh a little and then grabbed my face with her free hand, pulling it close to hers. She bit her lip as my lips hovered close to hers knowing that if I responded to this there was obviously still something there. I hesitated for a second before I moved forward and allowed my lips to collide with hers. The kiss started off as slow pecks but we soon deepened the kiss and and her hand continued to run up and down my thigh. I missed this feeling that I had with her and being with her like this again reminded me of what we once had and I suddenly felt the urge to pull her closer to me and hold her tight so I wrapped my arms around her neck which signalled to her that I was enjoying the kiss.

She soon moved her hands up from my thighs and put them on my waist, moving me onto her lap as I straddled her. God she was confident once she had the go ahead.

As the kiss went on she grabbed my hair that was still in the ponytail that I had done last night before bed and pulled it back slightly giving her access to my neck which she made her way down to, kissing along my jawline and then down onto my now exposed neck. She instantly found my sweet spot and started sucking and nibbling on it a little but being cautious enough not to leave a mark that would show Lunar that anything had happened.  A soft moan escaped my mouth as she did this and I started to grind my body into hers as at this point I was quite turned on.

"Does this help you decide?" She asked in a voice that she always used to do when asserting her dominance.

"I think so." I whimpered, just wanting her to continue and carry me to the bedroom like she used too. "Please Charl, take me to the bedroom. I've missed you."

And she did just that. She lied me down on the bed and started to kiss down the valley between my breasts, taking each one out and sucking on my nipples in turn and massaging the other.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked me as she had kissed down my stomach and was now in between my legs that I had unknowingly spread for her.

"Yes Miss Belle." I moaned as she kissed my inner thigh and that was that.

She removed my pyjama shorts and started licking my core. I began to moan as our intimacy became more intense and soon enough I felt myself about to climax. My back began to arch as she slid two fingers inside of me and began pumping me hard until I finally came.

"Oh shit." I whispered after I had finished my high and Charlotte laid herself down next to me.

"I've missed you." She responded after she had finished licking her fingers off of my juices.

"I've missed you too." I responded as I gave her a quick kiss before I got up and grabbed my pyjama shorts.

"Lunar will be here soon." I gulped. "We should probably get ready."

"I agree baby, but don't be nervous. I'll leave it for you to do in your own time." She said as she was walking over to me, reaching me and then placing a soft kiss on my head. "And if you can't handle that then we'll just have to elope."

The thought of this made me chuckle a little but honestly it wasn't a bad idea. But we couldn't really just bugger off and leave could we?