Chapter 10

My head was facing down so that no one could see me and my pace was quick as I wanted to get out of there as quick as possible. I've never felt so embarrassed in my life, but I should have seen this coming. She was way too good to be true.

I pushed the door open and walked into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I said and started to speed off, not taking my eyes off the ground.

"Brooke?" A voice came from behind me and a hand was placed on my shoulder causing me to stop in my tracks. "I'm so sorry that I'm late, my taxi got lost and took me somewhere completely different."

I turned on my heels to see Lunar behind me, completely out of breath but looking even more beautiful then I remember from the previous night. "It's okay. Shall we?" I asked whilst opening the door to let her in.

We quickly got seated at our table and ordered food and drinks as the restaurant had really quietened down since I first arrived an hour an a half ago.

The conversation flowed all through the night, the food was lovely, Lunar was looking more beautiful and I was becoming pretty tipsy after a couple more raspberry gins and lemonade.

Lunar was wearing a black skirt and a white v neck  body suit. She looked really hot and just thinking about her made me feel a bit steamy, but I didn't let it interfere with our date. I just complimented her and moved on.

"Do you want dessert?" I asked Lunar.

"I'm kinda full I can't lie. Wanna split one with me?" She responded.

"Yeah that actually sounds like a good idea. What do you fancy?" I asked, hoping that she'd go for my favourite. I don't really like sharing food but I guess this could be an exception.

"A hot chocolate fudge cake?" She requested.

"I'm totally down for that." I said. She was perfect for me, she chose my favourite dessert, she makes me laugh and the conversation flows. I just felt so comfortable around her already.

The fudge cake came and we shared it until there was just one mouthful left.

"Do you want it?" I asked Lunar.

"No, no its okay. You can have it." She replied so I picked up the last mouthful on my spoon and put it towards her mouth.

"You have it." I said as I moved it closer to her lips and she opened her mouth, allowing the cake to enter.

I started to move my way up her leg with my foot, trying to seduce her as she just looked so good. I couldn't help myself. I gazed into her eyes and she gazed back into mine, giving me a slight smirk.

"I'll get the bill so we can get out of here." She said as she stood up and walked over to the desk, swaying her hips as she walked away. God damn she was so hot.

"Let's go." She said as she grabbed my hand and took me to the taxi that was waiting outside for us.

"27 Thornton Hill." Lunar said as we got into the taxi. And with that, we were on our way.

The whole journey she had her hand on my thigh, occasionally moving it up a little bit every so often until she got as far up as she could go. I bit my lip pretty hard to stop myself from moaning a little so that the taxi driver wouldn't get suspicious. I looked over at Lunar to see her licking her lips and looking at me as if she was about to devour me. I was excited for what was coming tonight.

Soon enough, we were pulling up outside her house so we quickly paid the driver and she grabbed my hand and lead me inside.