7: Balls Of Fun

Brandon knew her name.

It ran through his mind after he removed his blindfold and left the club last Friday, and continued to throughout his week.

Piper. The name suited her, that was for sure, and it also gave him an erection whenever he mumbled it to himself. He now had a name to put to the woman who singlehandedly possessed the power to have him kneeling with a single look. It was progress.

Brandon had begun a search on who she was the moment he had confirmed that's what she had been tracing around his cock. The name had still been on his skin until he showered at his penthouse, and he didn't waste another second not putting that tidbit to use.

He was anxious to know every small detail about her. Hell, to know what she looked like under that tantalizing mask. And he would find out soon enough. He had a P.I on the matter and was sure he'd hear from him sooner than later. For now, he was patiently waiting and enjoying the bounds of their Slave/Mistress relationship. Though he knew, after long, it wouldn't be enough.

"Today we're going to have a little fun," Piper declared, as Brandon pushed his boxers down his legs. There wasn't anything particularly wild on the stage today like the bench from their previous encounter. His feeling of lackluster must have leaked into his expression.

"I'm going to suck your cock, Brandon," she clarified. The wrinkle in one side of her mask told him there was a catch. However, his cock still ached at the revelation. "If, " she went on, "you can do this one small task for me."

A small task to have her mouth around him? He was all fucking in. "Deal." He immediately responded.

"I want you to masturbate for me. Can you do that Brandon?"

"Fuck yeah." His hand was already wrapping around his thick member. Her eyes flashed with pleasure but she tsk'd at him. "Ah, ah, ah. I'm not finished yet. But since you seem so eager, I need you on your hands and knees." He didn't need any further instruction.

The cool surface of the stage against his hands and knees sent a thrilling shock through him. If he wasn't about to be punished—a pleasurable act in itself—then this was a part of the 'fun' the Mistress had mentioned.

Piper's heels clicked against the stage as she left and then returned behind him. Moments passed, and it most certainly fucking wasn't enough time for Brandon to prepare for the finger that slipped into his ass.

Hands fisted against the stage, he gritted, "This is your idea of fun?"

The finger pushed far deeper than his sphincter muscles and wiggled. His breath caught in his throat. Whatever she was doing felt similar to a tight grip on his sack, the kind that would bring him to his knees in ecstasy.

The bottle cap he had heard quietly opening earlier popped open again and this time, he knew what was coming when the squelching sound resonated a moment later. Another finger entered him.

Brandon let out a shuddering breath as she repeated her earlier torture. His cock was erect and bobbed between his thighs when she spread her fingers apart inside his ass. The feeling was brand fucking new and his muscles were adjusting, but right now, probably just squeezing the fuck out of her fingers.

"Relax, Brandon." Her other hand came down on his ass and that was when he really tensed. A gasp slipped from him. That little action caused his muscles to seize everywhere. And fuck was he in trouble when she started pulling her fingers out and pushing them back in.

He grunted when she added a third finger. He could feel the stretch of his ass now, it wasn't as uncomfortable as it was exhilarating. The pressure was foreign and taboo, but it was definitely something he could get off on still. Anything she did to him, he could get off on.