6: Thou Shall Not

Beneath her body, Brandon's long, thick cock was hard and waiting. His eyes were covered with a strip of silk cloth, and his breathing was heavy and labored.

Piper grabbed the bottle of oil meant to soothe his welted ass and poured a good size amount onto his toned abdomen. "Slave, I'm going to ride your cock. You remember the number one rule, right?"

Brandon's Adam's apple bobbed in his throat as he swallowed down a groan she knew was dying to come out. She grinned because his punishment was far from over.

The caning had been the mild punishment. Denying him the opportunity to cum inside her was going to be the ultimate—severe—punishment.

Piper felt her sex clench at the thought of his cock inside her, stretching her tight and wide to fit his size. Brandon was much bigger than she was used to, but that only excited her more.

Voice raspy and thick with desire, Brandon recited, "Don't cum until you say I can."

A quiet giggle escaped her at his obvious need.
His hands smacked against her thighs when he suddenly gripped her. His jaw was set tight, and Piper felt a familiar urge to punish him, yet yearned to test the bounds of his restraint.

Sliding forward—her soaked pussy gliding over his cock— she pulled his hands up and over his head. "Do I need to restrain you again, Slave?" She gritted, not missing the note of lust in her own voice.

Brandon inhaled sharply as she swiveled her hips against his groin, allowing the head of his cock to dip inside her and then fall out again. "No, Mistress." His nostrils flared when she did it again, and again, and again.

Her cream was coating his cock, mixing with his own pre-cum and the oil she had poured on him. Every movement brought a delicious sensation. He laid still through it all.

Piper placed her hands flat against his chest and rubbed her throbbing clit over his abs, grazing the head of his cock with her pussy to drive him wild. Just those little movements had her muscles trembling, her inner walls clamping around nothing as the nearness of an orgasm snuck up on her.

She was deciding whether or not to cum with him inside her when—on a backward movement in which brought the entrance of her sex over the head of his cock—Brandon thrust against her, entering her hard and fast.

A startled cry slipped past her lips and she couldn't stop herself from allowing him inside her to the very hilt. Until there wasn't a single inch of space between her pussy and his cock.

Moaning above him, Piper fought for control of the situation, trying to get herself not to meet Brandon's continuous upward thrusts.

His ecstasy filled grunts worked against her fight, urging her to continue the act that incited his masculine sounds of pleasure... This was not happening.

Abruptly, she lifted her hips, dislodging Brandon's phallus. He groaned and thrust needily into the air. She had to bite her lip to stifle a whimper that would have let on to her own need.

Breathing in a shaky breath, she warned him, "Do that again and I'll have to get out the restraints."

"Mistress," he hissed.

Piper took his cock back inside her, releasing a shuddering breath when he was once again buried as far as he could be.

Brandon's hips shook underneath her but he kept them glued to the bench. "Good slave," she praised.

Slowly, she began moving at a steady pace on him. Lifting off of his cock, rolling her hips in circles when the crown was the only thing breaching her entrance. It rubbed against her most sensitive places and had her seeing stars, gasping out loud.

Brandon's hands clutched her thighs again, trembling against her. "Mistress," he groaned throatily, "please, let me cum."

Rolling her body against his, grinding her clit against the base of his shaft she moaned, "Not. Yet."

She would have fingertip impressions bruised into her skin from how hard those words made his grip on her turn. The thought had the pressure between her thighs soaring, her orgasm crashing into her.

Piper came hard. Brandon's name escaped between her lips in a cry of pleasure, her walls clamped around his cock in a tight caress and resulted in him letting out a strained growl.

And she started the process again. Riding the slave to her desires that she was on top of—domineering over—and becoming exhilarated at the sight of his straining muscles. He was holding back the need to cum with everything he had. Not much longer, my obedient slave, she thought, not voicing it because she wanted him to ride the buildup until she allowed the crash of his release.

Brandon twitched inside her when her walls began to enclose around him once more. Another climax was closing in fast and she let it topple over her on an ascent that smothered the sensitive head of his cock in her tight pussy.

He begged to cum inside her, using filthy words and promises that almost had her thinking of letting him. No. That wasn't going to happen. Piper had more self-control than that.

"Mistress, please," He gasped through a hoarse voice. It shot immense desire through her core and increased the urge to torture him further by cumming on him all over again. This time, she denied herself.

Piper slipped off of him and his cock slapped against his stomach from the quick movement. He groaned aloud. His cock was red with need,  slick with the aftermath of her orgasm.

Brandon's chest heaved and his hands moved to clutch the edges of the bench over his head, the thick muscles in his arms flexed to the point where his veins strained prominent in his skin. He was a stunning sight to behold from where she sat.

"Cum," she ordered and lusted over the sight of his thick release jetting out and all over his slick abs. He came with a tortured groan that eased into a sigh as his body shook and shuddered through it.

Smiling beneath her mask, Piper traced her name along his skin, enjoying the sight of their combined arousal making up the letters.

He tensed under her when she dragged her finger down the softening length of his shaft. "Relax slave, we're done for today," she said.

When the fluctuations of Brandon's chest slowed, she cautiously stepped down onto the stage. Her pussy and legs quivered with each step she took toward her dressing room.

"Mistress?" Brandon called out as she was about to open the door to the backroom.

She held back a laugh at the sight of him still plastered against the bench, and tossed back, "Good job, Brandon. I look forward to next Friday, you can see yourself out."

________________
AN:

Questioning why this is the shortest chapter of this story so far😂 much more lengthy bits coming though ;)

Also, I wrote some future scenes (I write as they come to me) and they had me doing evil finger tapping and sniffling.

Tap that star below if you liked this chapter or the story in general—its like a hug to me <3

💋