5: Touch Your Toes

He did it. He fucking did it.

Brandon resisted the sheer need of his cock's release and did not cum. Not until she whispered the approving words in his ear that had him instantly spilling into her hands. Fuck, that had been hot. He had a feeling the temperature was only going to rise from there.

"Brandon," the Mistress acknowledged him the following day in the club. She was sitting atop a bench of some sort that was on the stage.

"Mistress," he replied, striding toward her.

She lifted off of the bench and stepped aside, her features and expression hidden behind her mask. "Strip. When you're done, mount it."

Brandon eyed the contraption, excitement, and arousal stirring in his gut. "What is that?" he asked.

The Mistress' eyes narrowed slightly and she cleared her throat in warning.

Brandon pulled his shirt over his head and chuckled. "Mistress, what is that thing that you want your slave to mount?"

"Submissive," she corrected, without missing a beat. She would find out soon enough that he was in this far deeper than a submissive.

As soon as he stripped off his boxers, the Mistress was directing him on how to 'mount' the bench.

"Forearms here," she tapped the two long parallel pads in the front. "Legs here. Spread em." Two pads under his shins. He was officially on his hands and knees, naked as the day he was born with his ass up.

Fuck if it wasn't embarrassing, but for some reason, that made his cock twitch and come to life. It became near unbearable when she strapped his arms, wrists, and legs down. He was completely at her disposal and that was just so fucking thrilling.

"This is a punishing bench, know why you're on it?" she asked, standing in front of him. He was eye level with her pussy, and he never hated a dress more in his life.

"No, Mistress," Brandon answered, honestly unaware of the reason he was being punished, not that he even minded. He was her slave, he'd take anything she gave him with a damn smile on his face.

"I told you last night if you were my submissive I'd punish you for being so late, and... You're mine now," she concluded and he could hear the satisfaction in her voice.

The Mistress walked out of his view. Seconds later, leather strips dragged along his backside. The texture glided up his body and dropped off of his shoulder, dangling in front of his eyes as the Mistress stood in front of him again.

"This is a flogger. A little intimidating at first but—I'll just let you find out."

The first location the flogger hit was the back of his right thigh, dangerously close to his sack. But his cock throbbed and his stomach clenched in anticipation of the rubber smacking against his ass.

The second strike was to his ass, the long straps slapping against his balls and the base of his cock. Brandon couldn't hold back the pleasure-filled groan that sensation induced.

"Safeword is Red... Though I think you may be liking this."

Another strike and pre-cum dripped from his cock, falling onto the stage beneath the bench. The Mistress tutted but struck him twice more, until his cock was straining for attention.

"Mistress," Brandon grunted, struggling against his restraints. "How many?"

The rubber slapped against the back of both thighs then. His mouth fell ajar as he groaned through the delicious sting that traveled through his balls to the head of his aching cock.