We Can't Fall Apart

Dominic

When Sienna shuts the door, it goes quiet. Our eyes jump between each other as we think about what just happened.

"Damn't," Cole yells throwing his bowl towards the sink.

"Sit down, Cole. Now is not the time for this," I snap. We can't fall apart now. Not when we still need to end the Ravagers and kill Samuel. Now that I know he's the one who forced Sienna to kill Mia, I'm going to make him wish he was dead.

"Is what- is what she said true?" Dean asks, tears in his eyes. I shake my head because all that we said wasn't true. We were just trying our hardest to hurt one another.

"No, babe. Mia loved us. Sienna said so herself, even though she was beat up and on her last dying breath." I get plunged back into that disgusting room that stunk of Sienna's blood. She was hanging there, naked and beat, and yet she still made sure we knew Mia loved us. Sienna doesn't want us to think Mia is the bad guy, even though none of us are completely sure.

"I think we need some alone time from her. She wants to die and I thought I would be ready, but I'm n-not," Theo voices breaks at the end of his sentence and he looks up at the ceiling. "I need a break from her. I can't go from having her in my arms everyday to never seeing her again, I just can't."

I get up and wrap my arms around his shaking body. "Come here, guys," I mumble but Dean and Cole hear me. They wrap their arms around me and Theo and we stay silent, just enjoying each other's arms.

"No matter what," I start, "we have each other. We had each other before and after Mia's death, and we'll have each other after Sienna's. I'm not going anywhere."

Everyone's arms tighten collectively and I don't know how long we stay there.

"My arm is falling asleep," Dean mumbles and we pull apart chuckling. Cole and I grab the dishes to wash them while Dean and Theo walk to the living room.

"They're gonna be devastated," Cole mutters and I raise a brow at him.

"And you're not?" I know Cole. He loves Sienna. When he finally gives in to someone to love them, that means he's in deep. That means he's 100 percent given his heart to that someone and is terrified out of his mind.

"I am. But I know how to control it."

"Oh you mean suppressing your emotions until they come out all at once?" I try to keep my voice soft and void of sarcasm. I'm genuinely asking him a question.

"I don't know how else to handle it," he mutters turning away from me.

I grab his body and pull his lips down to mine. His arms go up to my shoulders and mine to his waist. We pull each other closer and tighter while our fears come through our kiss.

"I'm here for you, okay? We all are. If you ever need to be angry with someone, or cry with someone, or need a hug, we're all here. That's how you handle it, okay?" I say pulling apart from him. He puts his forehead to mine and nods his head. Tears slowly fall down his face as his mask slips away into anguish.

"I love her so much, Dom," he whispers. My heart breaks to hear him this way but there's absolutely nothing I can do. I thought prolonging the fall of the Ravagers and showering Sienna in love would show her how happy she could be with us until she decides to live. But, all that did was get Lance killed and Sienna tortured. She was right about that. That was my fault.

"That wasn't your fault, Dom," Cole says like he read my mind. "That's Edgar's fault and now he's dead. All of that, is Edgar's fault. We couldn't have known any of that would happen."

But I could've stopped it. I could've listened to Sienna's warnings and I could've left when it was obvious something was up. But, I fucked up. I fucked up and all I can do is apologize, as shitty as that sounds.

"Come on," I mutter not speaking my thoughts. All he'd do is say it was out of my hands but was it really? I believe I had total control over that situation.

We walk to the living room hand in hand and sit down next to the cuddling pair. I lean over to give Dean and Theo a kiss before snuggling into Cole's side and relaxing. We're going to have to apologize sooner or later.

But that becomes way later when Sienna still isn't home by midnight. We decide to call it a night and we go to Cole's room to fall asleep in each other's arms.

Tomorrow, we apologize, and the Ravagers fall.