Prolouge

It's a beautiful day to walk to school and a certain blue haired, androgynous boy, could be seen walking up the hill to an old building. On his way up, he was surprised by a red haired boy, "Yo, Nagisa-kun." It was none other than the devil, Karma himself. Nagisa stepped back a little bit from him and sighed. "Karma-kun, you almost scared me. Next time, please don't scare me like that." The androgynous boy said, puffing his cheeks. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." Karma replied, pinching Nagisa's puffed cheeks.

When they arrived at the top of the building, a bald headed boy, came out of the old building. "Guys, there's a blue haired chick that looks like Nagisa inside the classroom!" The boy, Okajima Taiga, exclaimed and he ran inside the classroom again. Hearing this, Karma smirked widely while taking out his phone while Nagisa has a confused face. For as long as the bluenette knew, he never had siblings, or even a sister. The both of the followed Okajima and when they arrived inside the classroom, they were surprised by a girl with sky blue hair and azure eyes.

What Okajima explained was true, the girl looked like Nagisa. She had the same hair color and eye color and she wore Nagisa's exact same, blue vest over the Kunugigaoka Uniform. She wore the gray Kunugigaoka girls' skirt with black thighs over her legs and her school shoes. Instead of pigtails, she wore her silky, blue hair, down and it turned out to be medium length. When she turned around, people could see her beautiful, petite face with her hair, flowing over the wind.

"W-who are you?" She asked with a sweet voice that made the boys except the mature ones, blushed. She eyed Nagisa and her eyes became widened, the same went with Nagisa himself. She walked to Nagisa and putted her hands on his shoulders. "Who are you? Why do you look like me?" She asked with a concerned and confused face. Karma, who was beside the blue haired boy, took a picture of the blue haired girl before she walked to Nagisa.

"I-I'm Shiota Nagisa. And I have the same question, who are you?" Nagisa asked with the same expression as the girl. The girl's eyes became wider as she stepped back, pulling her hands off Nagisa's shoulders. "T-that can't be true! I'm Shiota Nagisa!" The other Nagisa replied with disbelief. "If I'm Nagisa and you're Nagisa, what should we call each other?" The androgynous boy asked pointing to the girl version of Nagisa. "Heh, this gonna be fun~" the red devil said, taking another picture of the two Nagisa.

_______________

Hey, guys. It's the author speaking. So, this is my second book of Assassination Classroom and I was like, what if all of the Nagisa from different universes, meet each others? I'll be putting crossover Nagisas too in this story.

So, hope you guys enjoyed this prologue. Until next time!