"a-alright," bill said, "richie, jay, eddie, and i will h-h-head in," jay stepped forward and looked at bill. stan looked at the girl watching her watch his best friend with her dazzling eyes, a pang of jealously struck him. it quickly went away when she made her way over to him and planted a light kiss on his lips.

she whispered into his ear, "tell my family i love them," he furrowed his eyebrows. "just in case okay?" he nodded and looked at her. jay pulled him into a hug and whispered a barely audible, "i love you," into his ear. before he could say anything back she pulled away and headed towards the door.

the other losers watched this exchange in shock and richie whispered something to eddie, "you owe me twenty bucks!" eddie grumbled and walked towards the house.

the four kids stood in front of the door, bill had his hand on the knob and was hesitant to turn it and so he looked back at his friends one last time before he entered the dank house.

he say the caring faces of beverly, mike, ben, and stan cheering him on, but also worried for his safety as well as the other losers. the light smile of richie, probably at the thought of being twenty dollars richer. the annoyed face of eddie that explained itself. finally, the jay with a warm look telling him that everything was going to be alright.

"lets go yeah?" she said taking her pipe and one hand and placing the other on top of bill's. they turned the door and headed in the mystery filled house.

"you guys are lucky we were doing short straw," richie spoke from besides jay. "it would've been totally different if we were measuring dicks."

jupiter rolled her eyes at this, "shut up richie," eddie spoke from behind her. "do you guys smell that?"

"what?" jupiter asked eddie.

"it smells-" eddie made a disgusted face.

"don't breath through your mouth," richie said to him.

"how come?"

"cause then you're eating it," eddie gagged and jay slapped richie on the arm. "hit me harder mommy!" he whined.

"god richie!" she laughed and smiled at his antics and he laughed too.

cobwebs and dust was settled in every corner of the house. jay scanned the house, her senses taking over as well as her adhd in the pilot seat of her brain.

there was a broken table that stood on two legs, a red glistened on top of it and she almost went over to it. a old shrub was placed near the walk way and she looked at it and touched one of it's leaves as dust spilled on her hand. cobwebs at her feet and hands and insects crawling on the walls.

it was too much. her mind whizzed from one thing to the next and then the next her hand reaching out to touch things but quickly retracting it as jay had found something else that caught her attention.

the boys started to catch on to this and they all looked at the girl in worry. jupiter's breaths getting shorter and her eyes darted from one thing to the next in a matter of seconds.  "jay?" she turned to the boys and looked at them before looking at the very intriguing spider web above their heads to the old lamp in the front room.

"jay?" richie grabbed her arm and brought her to face him. she looked at richie then eddie and bill and she rubbed her eyes shut as she groaned. "jupiter? are you right?" she shook her head 'no' and this sent a wave of worry in her friends.

"adhd," she mumbled, "my adhd is acting up, i didn't take my pills because i had a sleepover with you then stan," she said to bill.

"oh shit," eddie said as he searched for anything in his fanny pack to help her.