It's now Aly's turn to change their position.. She's back on top of den... she slid her hand inside her shorts and her underwear and starts fondling her core...

Den: baby, take it off.. Pleasseeee (she deliriously pleads)

Aly did not listen to her instead she looks for her sweet spot and starts pressing her fingers on it in circular motion...

Den: shittt baby.. stop torturing me... take me baby... take me now pleaseeee.

Den found her shaky hands unbuttoning Aly's shorts but before she became successful she suddenly held Aly's arm..

Den: wait... Baby... ohhhh...shittt.. you're making me come... I'll comeeee now stop... take me babe... (she's guiding Aly's hand on her core but she's being stubborn she instead quickened her pace)

Den: ahhhhh babyyyyyy (she screamed as she felt her body shivers and then she came)

nakatanggap siya ng mahinang palo sa kanyang balikat...

Den: nakakainis ka!! (she's about to roll on to her side so she could turn her back on her but Aly was too quick to not allow what she has in her mind)

Aly: why? what did I do??? or should I ask what did I not do? (she's teasing her)

Den: I hate you!! (she pouted her lips)

Aly: I love you more...

she lowered her head and claimed her lips... den doesn't want to respond into her kisses because she still hates her but Aly's lips were persistent.. she trail her kiss on her neck, she bit and suck it leaving a mark on it..

Aly: babe.. don't get mad.. that's why there's always what they call round two right??? (she licks her neck)

Den: hmmmm... That's what I love about you.. you always say the right words... Ohhhh (she whispered when she felt Aly's lips on her right breast)

she held her shorts and underwear waist band again and starts pulling it down.. this time Aly did not stop her...

Aly journeyed her kiss in between her thigh, she gently spreads her legs and starts claiming her flesh..

Den: ohhh baby I missed youhhhh (she whimpered)

Den continued to utter Aly's name while the latter is kissing and sucking her sweet spot.. she felt a familiar heat building inside her belly "oh no not again den said to herself"

she wants to feel her.. how she missed being close to her...

Den: babe... I need you now.. please stop teasing me.. not this time baby... (she tugged Aly's hair)

Aly stood up and took off all of her clothes before grounding herself to den.. she moaned as she felt Aly's breast touches hers..

Den: I miss the warmth of your body next to mine...... (she slide her hand in between's Aly's thigh and starts fondling her core)

Aly bit her lower lip to stop herself from moaning but she failed "ohhh baby I love you" she said... her eyes where half shut

Aly sank into her and it made her groaned... "alyyyyy" she whimpered

they started to move and found their rhythm.. they quickened their move when they felt that both of them are near their peek..

the sound of their bed becomes louder and louder as they move faster and faster...

They continue to chant each other's name as they found their release...

---

both of them are lying sideways.. nakayakap si Aly kay den pero the latter's hand is busy.. she's still kneading Aly's breast..