Chapter 27

unti-unting umatras si den habang nakaupo sa kama papunta sa gitnang bahagi ng kama nila ni Aly..

Si Aly naman ay tuluyan nang sumampa sa kama nila.. She's just staring at den's eyes...

Den slowly laid her back on the bed while Aly braced her two arms on either side of den...

Aly: you're so beautiful baby...

Den's waiting for her next move but Aly just stared at her... she uses her two elbows to support her weight, she lift her head up and tried reaching Aly's lips for a kiss but she pulled her self back...

Den gave her a quizzical look while her forehead creased..

Before she could protest Aly grounded herself on top of her... her face is on her tummy...

Aly: I missed you so much... (she held one of her hands and starts kissing it, pasimple siyang tumingi kay den and she saw her eyes were closed and she's bitting her lower lip)

she held the hem of den's shirt and starts pulling it up enough to show her flat tummy... Den slowly laid her back again on their bed.. she lowered her head and kiss it..

Den arched her back as soon as she felt Aly's lips on her belly...she felt her mouth opens and her tongue starts grazing on her flat stomach...

her temperature rises and she starts clutching their bed covers.. how she missed her kisses and her touches and just the thought of what might happened tonight excites her more...

Aly starts unbuttoning her shorts, her knuckle barely touches her crotch when she unzip her and it made her moan...

She uses her index and middle finger in pulling down the garter of den's underwear just enough to show some skin she planted a kiss on her exposed lower abdomen, den groaned...

Den becoming impatient and restless underneath her.. she bit her lower lip as she felt Aly giving her an open mouth kisses, she gently bit her leaving a mark on it..

She felt the heat that starts to spread in her belly she found an urge to touch her own breast...

when she could not wait anymore she held her own shorts and underwear's waist band and starts pulling it down... Aly stopped her halfway through...

Aly crawled herself up and buried her face on the crook of den's neck... Den tilts her head when she felt her tongue grazing on her neck... she can feel her heavy breathing..

Aly: Baby... I want to go slow... (said Aly while bitting her earlobe)

Den: (slowly pulled herself away from Aly and looks at her) baby.. you don't have any idea how much I missed you.. slow is not possible babe.. I want you... I want you so bad...

Aly's hand wander underneath her shirt and found her right breast.. she gently kneads it...

Den: ohhh baby... you're driving me crazy... (she changes their position, she's now on top of Aly)

Aly: Baby, this is not the position that I've signed up for... (her eyes were dark)

Den: well I was not informed about the going slow either...

She sat on top of Aly astride and held her own shirt and starts pulling it up and off it go... she unclasped her own bra and slowly took them off...

Den held Aly's right hand and starts kissing it... Aly found her left hand on den's hip and starts caressing it...

Aly groaned as den sucked her middle finger before guiding it on her left breast den held her other hand and also guides it on her right breast.. her hands were on top of Aly's hands as the latter kneading her breast..