Author's Cut

I would like to remind everyone that this is an adult story as you can see sa simula pa lang ng storya ay medyo naughty na ang tema so in the succeeding chapters it will get steamier!!

Gusto ko lang malinaw na again this story is not meant to offend anyone.. Please understand that this is just a fictional story meaning hindi totoo.

We as authors of the stories don't have the capabilities to pre-empt the possibilities of minors reading our stories..

May mga author who doesn't want to write SPG or BS and I still get to enjoy their stories like "half a heart", "just friends", "so in love", "a thousand matches", "you found me" and "everyday I love you" to name a few.. Their stories are still in my library.. Never I have sent them a private message asking to include SPG or BS because they already made their stand about it and I RESPECT that!

There are stories naman that have SPGs and or BS (hindi ko na isa-isahin pa at baka hanapin pa ang story dahil lang sa curiosity at tapos magrereklamo na naman na naaa offend) and that's the authors prerogative and I also get to enjoy them and never I have sent them a message asking them to stop it because I also RESPECT them!!

People you have to also understand na may pagkakahalintulad man sa mga pangyayari sa buhay nila alyssa at Dennise ang mga isinusulat dito hindi pa din ibig sabihin na sila ito..

Everything that Aly and den said, think and act here in this story and to any of the stories that you have read it's the author who's speaking..

I have read one comment recently and she/he said and I quote "ang laswa pwede naman sabihin na may nangyari sa kanila pero bakit kailanagan pang i-detail parang hindi na ni respeto sila Aly at den eh"

First and foremost paano mo nalaman na naka details kung hindi mo binasa.. The moment that you got offended by the author words you could have changed the page. Kung gustong gusto mo ang story but that scene, you could have skip it tapos pag nabasa mo na, na violate na ang pagkainosente mo tsaka ka magrereklamo!!

Alam mo ba ang kasabihan na "curiosity kills the cat"??

We cannot save you from these materials you have to save yourself!! Kung pala iisipin namin na may mga minor dito eh di sana ABAKADA na lang ang isinulat ko (again I'm not mocking the authors who don't want to write SPG or BS)

You have to realize that Aly and Den are just mere actresses in the story/stories.. If we are not respecting them does it mean that John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo were not respected by director and script writers when they were asked to do the bed scene in their movie one more chance (impossibleng hindi mo napanood yun! Sinong hindi naka panood kay popoy at basha?!)

Or let's go to Hollywood para mas close ito sa fictional world..

When Edward and Bella (twilight breaking dawn part 1) had their honeymoon does it mean that their director and script writer did not respect them..

As for me when I'm watching Edward and Bella doing it, I was amazed by the imagination of the writer, imagine how could a dead person can consummate his love in the act of intimacy.. Lalim ano.

Ikaw for sure it's either dinaya mo pa ang edad mo para lang makapasok ka sa sinehan or bumili ka ng pirated na CD para lang mapanood mo ito hindi iyon ang naisip mo. I'm sure natawa ka lang at napansin mo lang ang sira-sira nilang kama..

In every story authors are trying to impart wisdom and they are also trying to take you to places that you have never been. you just have to know what it was or what are those, hindi naman pwedeng puro usap sa pelikula o sa storya kundi magiging boring naman diba??

Hindi madaling magsulat ng storya madalas kahit natutulog ka na naiisip mo ang susunod mong isusulat kaya gigising ka at kailangan mo isulat dahil kung hindi mawawala na iyon sa utak mo..

Minsan pa nga naisulat mo na pero you feel like it was not too cute or hindi masyadong nakakakilig ay papalitan mo pa para lang sa mga readers na nag-aantay sa update mo.. AT ANG LAHAT NG ITO AY WALANG BAYAD kaya please wag ninyo kaming utusan..

Hindi mo din ba naiisip that maybe that I here is Aly who want to have a Dennise in her life or vice versa.. Haven't you fantasize anyone yet?? Not even Daniel Padilla or Kathryn Bernardo per se??

It's not as if we woke up one morning and asks ourselves hmm how can we annoy den and Aly?? How can we ruin their lives and their friendship hindi ganun!! We have lives outside wattpad..

Believe me when den and Aly's not playing anymore that's also the death of their love story here in wattpad..

Kung balak mo man na mag twitt ulit kay den think of this, are you going to be her new bestfriend If you're going to do that?? Their lives will move on even mamatay or mag stay ang alyden shippers kasi they have their own lives too.. Kung maka LaDen ka sa tingin mo invited ka sa kasal nila pag nagkataon (wag naman po sana silang ikasal hehe)

We have different opinions and speculations about them being not close anymore as they used to.. Na nagkakailangan na because of the stories here. my take is who knows.. Did they openly said that in any of their interviews??

I guess what I'm saying is wag kang tanga kung sa tingin mo hindi mo kayang basahin ang mga nakasulat dito eh di wag walang pumupilit sa iyo!!

Now if you are still going to bash me even after this long explanation I have one motto "ignore the ignorant"

Diba ito ang paborito ng mga idol natin na motto "haters gonna hate"

Hindi ako makikipag talo pa sa iyo dahil iyan ka because of the people who surrounds you.. Your family, friends, culture and society I will not try to persuade you to be on my side of opinion kaya please DO NOT EVER TRY TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!

Hindi mo rin ba naisip that the moment you ship Aly and Den to be together eh you must be something else..

Haba na niyan ate/kuya sana maintindihan mo na ito ay FICTION lang..

One last thing.. If you must noticed the age that we are portraying here is an adult age so hindi porket nabasa kung saan ay gagawin na.. Ang mga characters dito ay nasa tamang edad na okay para gumawa ng mga bagay bagay na para sa lang sa matatanda!!

And oo nga pala I am gay and I'm proud to be one..

----------------------------------

Ngayon para sa mga mahaharot na readers next chapter is for you guys ENJOY... Hope you like it....