Chapter 22

Aly: ohhh... shitttt... babyyy...

Aly hold on the arm rest as she felt den's mouth opened and claimed her flesh.. Her knees were shaking a combination of excitement and sensation are taking over her..

she knew that den is going by her instinct there were times that she wanted her to stay in one place but she's all over her.. she kept her patience and let her to be in control...

Aly felt her hot and shaky hand touching her well toned abs.. then she felt it journeyed through her wetness.. her index and middle fingers gently touches the center of her core.. doing circle motion on it while her mouth is still on her flesh.. the muscles in her thigh clenches as she hold on to den's shoulders.. "ohh Dennise" she whimpered.. it was music to den's ears she loves that she was able to make Aly moan..

Aly: babe.. I'm close...

Den quickened her pace, her movements became faster and deeper until she felt Aly's body shivers, Aly had to put her two hands over her mouth to prevent herself from screaming den's name when she came....

Aly pulled den and guided her to move on top of her chest..

Den: I love you babe..

Aly: I love you more...

They kissed each other passionately, Aly held den closer to her.. She wrapped her left arm around her waist and cupped the back of her head using her right hand..

Den hands starts to wander on Aly's body.. she found her breast and starts kneading it..

Den: babe... let's take of your shirt... (she said in between their kiss)

she held her shirt slowly pulled it over her head and threw it on the floor.. she burried her face on the crook of Aly's neck and starts kissing it while her hands were busy unclasping her bra..

she traced Aly's neck through her left shoulder as hand is slowly removing the strap of her bra.. She arched her back when she felt den's mouth on her breast..

She tipped back her head and shut her eyes when she felt her tongue on her nipple.. "ahhh baby come here" she pulled her and guide her so they can be face to face.. she hungrily kissed den's mouth they both moaned...

Aly slowly stood up she tried undressing den but her hands are shaking..

Den's hands are all over Aly's body.. running through her chest to her breast and starts kneading it.. She heard her groaned...

Aly: Baby.. I want to take off your clothes but I can't concentrate, your hands are driving me crazy..

Den: can't blame them, they seem to like you.... (she helped Aly, she took off all of her clothes)

They slowly laid on the bed while still touching each other..

Den found her hand in between Aly's thighs..she gently thrust into her making her feel her presence... "ohhh.. shittt.. baby..." she held her face using her two hands and starts kissing her... den move atop of Aly she rocked her thigh as she thrust into her..

Aly's eyes were tightly shut and she's bitting her lower lip.. den stared at Aly, she's loving her effect on her, she loves that she's making her feel this way..

Aly: Baby faster...

Den leaned closer to aly and whispered in a very seductive voice"say please baby"

Aly: pl-please (she stummers)

Den dictates the rhythm, she moves faster and deeper.. Aly starts to move with her.. Both of them are breathing heavily.. they're sweating from the movements that they're doing.. few more thrust from den then Aly shivers... she held her tight while she continues to go in and out of her..