"You really want to do this now? We didn't even start the date." Eddie chuckled.

"Well, i surely won't mind." Richie said, leaning to kiss him again. Eddie dodged.

"No,i want to see what you planed!" Eddie took Richie's hand and dragged him to the tent and got in. Inside were even more lights, one pizza box and some rented movies.

Eddie went straight to the pizza, opening the box and taking a slice. Richie sat next to him taking one for himself.

"I'm surprised you didn't get Spaghetti so you could torment me." Eddie said between bites. Richie laughed, little crumbles of food and spit coming out of his mouth.

"Eds, just you wait. This night has many more surprises." 

They finished the first pizza and Eddie picked up the movies and looked through them.

"You got all the Star Wars movies! And Stand by me! Oh, this is gonna be great!" He crawled to the Tv and put "A new hope" on. 

"Okay, before that , let me give you another gift. Also do you want popcorn?" 

"Yeah, sure."

"How about you go make it while i get your gift?"

"Okay." They crawled out of the tent, Eddie heading to the kitchen and Richie up the stairs. He looked through the drawer and got a bag. He put it in the microwave. He let it and got out a bowl. He looked at the growing bag, waiting for it to finish. He heard Richie coming and looked up at his boyfriend.

"Here you go ,Eds! Your second surprise of the night." He handed him a blue bag. Eddie opened it and saw a picture frame decorated with spaghetti and a picture of them together on the day they got together. In the corner of the picture scribbled in Richie's handwriting "The most wonderful day of my life" 

"I originally wanted to give you just the framed picture, but i thought" Why not make it more special and incorporate my nickname for you" so i did it, but i had problems with the glue, so i'm sorry if some of them fall off." Richie said, scratching the back of his neck. Eddie had been quiet for a bit too long, making Richie nervous.

"Babe, this is amazing. Thank you so much! I love you!" Eddie put the frame on the counter and threw his arms around Richie. Richie stumbled at the sudden movement, but regained his balance right before he was about to fall. He hugged Eddie back , putting his cheek on his lovers soft hair.

"You're welcome, Eds."

 They stayed like this for a few moments , before Eddie stepped back and kissed him.. Richie walked forward until Eddie's back hit the counter. He helped lifting him on it. Eddie's legs wrapped around his waist. He was about to deepen the kiss, when the microwave beeped, signaling that the popcorn was done.As they parted, Richie groaned in frustration.

"And cockblocked yet again!"

"Beep, beep, Richie!" Eddie laughed, slapping him lightly on his arm.He got the popcorn, opened the bag and poured it into the bowl. Richie watched him with fond eyes, following him like a puppy back to the living room. They got back into the tent, started the movie and cuddled closer to each other. 

After they finished the three Star Wars movies, it was 1 am. Richie closed the TV and looked at Eddie. He was half asleep.

"Do you want to go to sleep, Eds?" Richie kissed him softly on his forehead .

"Mhm, no, we can watch the last movie."He said, even though he was closing his eyes and making himself more comfortable in Richie's arms.

"Sleep, Eds. I will give you you're last surprises tomorrow."