"Are you gonna stare at me all night, or can we go on our date?" Eddie said, arms on his hips

"I will do that even if we leave" Richie grinned. Eddie snorted.

"Come on you dork." Eddie took his hand. Bev came behind him and exited the house with the two.

"Okay, guys. Have fun, but not too much without protection! Bye!" She said before walking down the street. Eddie dropped his keys and blushed, while Richie just laughed. He hurried to lock the door, then managed their way to the car. Richie opened Eddie's door for him.

"Oh, thank you,nice sir."

"You are welcome m'lad." Richie bowed making Eddie chuckle, before closing the door. He then opened the trunk and got a bag before going to the driver seat.

"You know, you chose the perfect outfit." 

"How so?"

"Open the bag baby." Eddie cautiously did, screeching when he saw what was inside. A pink and white flower crown that he told Richie he wanted.

 A pink and white flower crown that he told Richie he wanted

He put it on and looked in to the visor. 

"Chee! Thank you so much. I would kiss you but you're driving."

"Then it's a good thing i'm waiting at a stoplight."  Eddie gave Richie a sweet kiss, before his attention was back to driving.

Richie drove for about 5 minutes before they stopped. 

"And we're here!"

"Richie, this is your house!"

He got out without a word, went to the other side of the car and opened Eddie's door before the other could. Richie guided him in silence to the front door.

"Okay, Eds, close your eyes!" Eddie did as he was told. He felt a hand on his lower back, guiding him inside.  They made about 20 steps before Richie stopped.

"Stay here and keep your eyes closed!"

"Okay." Eddie heard fumbling, before he heard his boyfriends voice telling him to open his eyes. He did and gasped at he view before him. The room was iluminated only by the Christmas lights hung on the wall and on a makeshift fort out of blankets that was sustained by the couch, the TV and the coffee table. The smell of pizza filled room.

"Oh, Richie! This looks amazing."

"So you're not mad about not taking you somewhere fancy?"

"After so many years of being best friends, you should know that i prefer to hang out with you alone rather than being in a crowd." He put his arms around his neck, stood on his tip toes and kissed Richie. Richie put his arms around his waist and pulled him closer. He licked Eddie's bottom lip asking for entrance. He was granted it and licked inside his mouth. He moved his hands to his bare thighs grazing them. He went up under Eddie's shirt, massaging his sides. They parted, out of breath.