"Are you guys good there?" She asks in a normal voice and I'm guessing her husband has taken over the phone.

"Yes. Are you?" I hear a deep voice.

She nods "Yep. All good"

"Do you know when you'll be back?" The voice asks, sounding timid.

I don't know why she didn't carry on with her conversation in the bedroom like she was doing, because I'm not sure I even want to be hearing any of this.

RJ bites her lip unsurely "I don't know, baby, maybe soon"

"Okay"

"I love you" She says "Yeah, and don't forget to take Theo for a checkup tomorrow. Please, it's very important, Monty"

"I know, I know" He dismisses "Okay, I love you too and I'll see you, okay?"

She waves at him before hanging up the phone and walking to us.

That was weird.

"Uhm, sorry about that" She apologizes sheepishly "I thought the conversation was over after I waved at Theo but Monty wanted to speak"

I still can't believe she has an entire family.

"So, when are you planning on announcing your resurrection to mom?" Zach asks instead, causing me to breathe a laugh.

He's so blunt. I guess it runs in the family.

RJ rolls her eyes "Ha-ha, very funny" She says dryly before playing with her fingers "I don't know, when is the right time? How do you guys think she'll react?"

"She's in town right now" Zach says.

"Anytime" I press, finishing.

Riley sighs, pushing her hair back "I don't know, I'm just so nervous"

As you should.

Seeing as the important stuff has already been discuss, I get up "Well, I have to go. I'll see you guys when I see you" I announce.

"Whatever" Zach mutters.

"Uhm, say hi to Chels for me please" Riley requests "And make sure she's okay and recovers quickly"

"Okay" I say.

By the time I'm out of the door, they've already engaged in a conversation, probably finishing off the one that was at hand. I'm kind of happy for them. I know how close they were and how much Zach loves Riley, and vice-versa. I think the reunion is more important for them than it is for me.

In a good way.

***

"Oh great, you're all here" I grumble as I enter the door of my apartment.

I immediately notice that everyone is here, excluding Winona, and they're all sitting in the living room and laughing. I mean I miss them, but I just wanted to be alone with my girl. I was planning on seeing them at school on Monday or something.

My eyes zero in on Chelsea-Anne on instinct to find her grinning happily at me as I wink at her. She is dressed in a cozy matching hoodie and sweatpants, and her hair is up in a bun making her look cute as hell. I wanted to sit next to her, but Nicholas and that new weird girl, that everyone is suddenly friends with, have already occupied the seat.

Great.

"Look who it is" Nathan tseks when I reach them "Having fun using me for my car?"

I breathe a laugh "Hey, man"

"Dude, why have you been avoiding us?" He jumps straight to the point.

"Yeah, I wanna know too" Nicholas chirps.