"What do you mean, why I was there... for the same goddamn reason you were! I was trying to find a- a guy" I exasperated, how did I manage to make myself sound so pathetic.

He gave me a funny look "I meant I was there to find a guy and for you a girl I guess? unless you're gay, which would mean you would be into gu-"

"-you have no idea, do you" he said a surprised look on his face.

I spat the first thing that came into my mind is "Right okay, your Bisexual. You are into guys and girls, duh, of course, I wouldn't have known geez, can't expect me to know every little thing about you. Although that really doesn't make sen-"

"Victoria, what are you talking about?" he said the corner of his mouth twitching up to make a smile.

"wha- I have no idea, what are you talking about?" I said way too quickly.

He moved closer to me and my hand stiffened on the sole of the gun once again. The tip of the gun hitting his chest. "Don't push it William" I said sternly.

"Trust me if I wanted the gun, I'd easily take it out your hands princess" he said smirking. Well isn't he a cocky bastard.

"Really, I leaned in... I guess there is only one way to find out" I teased him.

In a split second, he moved to the side and roughly twisted my wrist, making me shoot a few shots which broke a mirror on the other side of the room. I kneed him in the stomach and took that chance to push him back on the sofa.

I was clutching my hand while he was intensely staring at me "how many times will you push me on a sofa" he said standing back up again.

I steadied my breath "fuck you" I hissed while trying to figure out if my hand is broken, from the corner of my eye I could see the gun on the floor right next to the sofa.

"Don't even think about it princess" he said lightly shaking his head. I couldn't resist, I skipped to the side of the sofa and grabbed the gun.

I felt something briefly touching my head. I turned my head slowly, realising William was pointing his own gun at me. Of course, why didn't I ask him to hand over any weapons he had. I would make a shit cop.

"Stand up, idiot" he said whispering the last part to himself, but I heard him.

"You're such a prude, you know that" I said while letting go of the gun and standing up.

"You can save the sweet talk for the bedroom" I was disgusted by his words, who'd want to get in bed with someone like him.

You did once

I mentally scolded at myself for my stupid crush in high school. "what no backchat, something tells me you want it to happen" he chuckled to himself.

"I'd never get in bed with someone like you" I said blatantly.

"Well if you weren't the person I know you are, I'd take you" he said smirking.

He makes no sense so I decided to stay quiet, would I mind dying right now by a psychopath? No, I have to find Kelly. Suddenly this anger inside of me made me turn around and kick William in the groin, I grabbed the gun from his hand and hit him with it.

He fell to the floor and lightly groaned. He got back up and looked at me, "I knew your true colours would eventually show" he said as he spat blood on the floor.

"This is what's gonna happen, your gonna tell me exactly where Kelly is. No more playing around!" I said getting more and more agitated as I shouted at him.

"Yes sir" he said in a mockingly way.

"Where is she William" I said coldly.

"Victoria, since we're being very personal here. You shouldn't demand anything from me". His smile vanished.

"Well you are in no position to negotiate, now tell me where she is!!" I shouted at him.

"What if I don't" he said smirking.

"Well then I'm gonna ki- I'm gonna" I gulped, and shook the gun at him trying to get the words out.

His face showed mockery for an answer.

"You're playing with me, stop trying to make me mad. You kidnapped me and Kelly, you, right now, are the bad person" I said looking at him.

"Oh I'm sorry that I don't give a fuck" he said rolling his eyes.

"Well, at least I have more morality than you" I said.

"Oh but Vicotria, you don't" he said raising his eyebrow.

"If I kill you, it'd be probably good for everyone" I said trying to hurt him, but he didn't flinch at my words. I felt terrible, how could I say that to someone.

"sorry" I blurted out, he frowned.

"Wait no, I'm not sorry!" I said too qucikly.

He started laughing "I can't believe your the person who's assigned to kill me"

"Will you just shu- wait, assigned... to kill you?" I said slowly.

"I think it's the time you know who you really are Victoria Princeton" he said in a serious tone.

____________________

Victoria: Vote if you think I'm in deep shit!

Kelly: I like how you keep FORGETTING about me... sis can you just find me already?

Victoria: ... trying

Kelly: Bullshit... I would so tweet about this situation that I'm in, Comment what my tweet would be!?

Sinful ActsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara