0.4

AVOIDING PEOPLE IS fucking exhausting

AVOIDING PEOPLE IS fucking exhausting. Especially if 3 of them are vampires. Thankfully they've been busy. Dealing with werewolves and vengeful exes. Though they eventually cornered Enoch at the Lockwood Mansion helping set up for the masquerade ball. Figures the one time he does something nice for the community and this is what he gets. It's all of them too: Damon, Stefan, Elena, Caroline and Bonnie. Which is weird considering that Elena and Stefan are supposed to be on the outs and Bonnie is wary around Caroline. Guess he's that damn mysterious.

"May I help you?" Enoch asks them.

"Let's skip the clueless act, huh?" Damon says, quite rudely. Boy must've never been taught manners.

"Who says it's an act? I have no clue what this ambush is about."

"Bullshit, Enoch. Let's get on with this"

"Ask your questions then." This question got him silence. Enoch starts laughing.

"You guys don't even know enough to know what to ask!" Ingrid notice what's happening and walks over.

"What's happening?"

"These dumbasses came to interrogate me, but don't know enough to—" Damon obviously got tired of being laughed at as he huffed and interrupted Enoch.

"How did you know what Caroline is? And what does it mean when Ingrid says she knew something was gonna happen?"

"I don't have to tell you shit." Enoch said before starting to walk away. He didn't get any where before Damon grabbed his forearm and began to threaten him. Enoch wasn't having that though and he pulled and twisted his arm until it was on Damon's arm and began to siphon. Damon's arm began to go grey. Stefan began to move forward but Enoch put a hand up and stopped him.

"What—are you—doing? Damon said while gritting his teeth in pain.

"I'm siphoning away the magic that makes you a vampire. Slowly killing you. So I suggest you let go of my arm." Damon let go of his arm. Enoch, in return, let go of Damon's.

"You're a witch." Bonnie said, stating the obvious.

"Nooo I'm an elf." Enoch said sarcastically before turning back to Damon, but addressing all of them, "Now let me get this straight. You don't tell me what to do. You don't order me around. I don't have to tell you shit. Got it?" When Damon gave a small nod Enoch turned around and began to walk away with Ingrid, who had a small smirk on her face.

"Wait." Bonnie said and Enoch turned to look at her, "Can you teach me what you did? The... siphon thing?"

"No." She looked offended at that.