He shrugged, "I don't know...I liked it though," He admitted.

A sly smile crept up her face and she swung a leg over his waist, straddling him, then started drawing patterns across his chest, "You liked it, huh?"

"Yeah...You said there were more films?" Steve questioned, his face tingeing pink as her hands roamed over his body.

"Uh-huh," She replied, absent-mindedly, resting her forearms on his chest, "About seven more, why?"

"Maybe...maybe we could watch them?" He enquired, his cheeks now bright red and the flushed scarlet colour was travelling, now, to his ears.

"Of course." Y/N laughed softly, capturing his lips with her own, "I love that you're a little Star Wars geek."

Steve sucked in a breath as her lips trailed down to the curve of his neck, pressing gentle kissing in a line against his skin, and his arm wrapped around her waist. He rolled her over, and her legs encircled him, bringing him closer.

He kissed her lips and when they parted, it made a loud 'popping' sound, making them burst into a fit of giggles. Y/N tucked her face into the crook of his neck as she laughed, her body shaking as a wave of giggles catapulted through her. Her legs went down from his waist and they unravelled themselves from one another, gasping for breath as they snickered.

Y/N caught her breath, and sidled herself right beside Steve, brushing her lips against the line of his jaw, whispering a 'goodnight' before her eyelashes fluttered closed and she fell asleep.

Steve raised an eyebrow at how fast Y/N had gone to sleep.

"Goodnight," He whispered back, spooning her as his arms enveloping her into a warm hug, her back pressed against his chest, and closed his eyes to fall asleep.

~~~

"Stay safe," Y/N told Steve, seriously, her hands smoothing out the thick material of his suit, brushing against the star-emblazoned on his chest, "Don't lose your head in battle, keep all eyes and ears open, got it?"

He gave her a crooked smile, "Yes, sir!" And gave her a salute. All he got in reply was a dirty look, "Don't worry, Y/N," He assured her, "I'll be fine...don't worry about me, focus on Buck, 'kay?"

"I can't not worry about you," She replied, "You're the person who throws himself off a plane without a parachute, remember?"

He rolled his eyes, "I'll be back in a week, maximum. I..." I love you "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." She pressed a kiss on his mouth just as Sam and Nat called for him to hurry his ass up, "Now go, you don't want to piss Nat off."

Steve laughed and jogged up and into the jet, shooting everyone on the jet stink-eyes as they made fish faces and made popping, over-exaggerated kissing noises.

"When's the wedding, cutie pie?" Sam teased, winking at him, as Nat cackled.

The redhead snorted, "Bold of you to assume he's gonna have the guts to ask her to marry him. I heard through the grapevine that Y/N had to ask him if it was okay to kiss him again."

Sam choked, "No...really?" And Nat gave him a laughing, teary-eyed nod.

Steve rolled his eyes, huffing, "You're all immature."

"Aw..." Nat hip-bumped him on her way to the cockpit, "Maybe, but at least we're not holding up everyone else."

"Two minutes!" Steve called, "It was only two minutes!"

Nat snorted and exclaimed, her voice a little faint from where she was, "It's always two minutes, lover boy!"

A/N*Hi!!! What did you think of the story so far? What did you think of Y/N and Bucky being friends? Let me know if you have any feedback or criticism and if you want to see more of some characters rather than others!  

I'm legit so bored...there's nothing much to do uhhhhh... Do you guys have any TV show suggestions? Or book suggestions? Or any suggestions regarding free-time? 

Anyways, I hope you have a fun weekend and week! Next chapter, I think, there'll be more exciting stuff...I think I might even be nearing the final few chapters which is super exciting seeing as I've never finished a story before so...yeah!

I'm also back from Canada and I'm suffering from intense jet lag...(yay)

 I have to say a huge thank you to everyone who reads this story because holy guacamole 15K reads is ridiculous...so I love you guys so much!!! You're the best!!! My ego is just...living its best life from this 😂

Anyways Have a brilliant week!!! ❤️*