Lloyd's Secret Story

Start from the beginning

Meilin: Yeah.

They both went back to camp, and Tarik started explaining the Nectar ceremony and what's about to happen.

Tarik: Abeke, Conor, Meilin, and Rollan, please show forth your spirit animals, to Lloyd.

Without a flash, Lloyd saw four huge flash of light appear before his eyes. In front of him stood a panda, a Falcon, a leopard, and his favourite animal a wolf. Lloyd didn't know what to do, should he say something, does he stay quiet.

Conor: These Lloyd are our spirit animals, these are known as the four fallen. Cause they are known as the great beast who sadly died in the first devourer war and came back this size. This here is my pal, Briggans the wolf.

Lloyd: Can I pet him, sorry I'm just so excited I love wolves.

Conor was happy about his excitement, maybe he didn't have to worry about Lloyd after all. "Oh yeah of course, becareful tho he slobbers".

Without notice Briggans lept at Lloyd and start to lick his face, Lloyd cracked up laughing, with the others joining in.

Conor: briggans come on get off him.

Lloyd: Briggans is awesome Conor.

Rollan: don't forget ours Lloyd. Haha

Lloyd: oh yeah right sorry.

Rollan: This is Essix the Falcon, she isn't much of an affectionate type but she is hella smart.

Meilin: This is Jhi the panda, she's loves squashing you to death, she's cuddly, and is good at calming you down.

Abeke: And this is Uraza the Leopard, she is sneaky, prideful and a bit of clutz at times.

Lloyd: Wow I love all them, sometimes I keep thinking this is a dream, you know cause nothing like this ever happens to me.

His friends looked at him and sat with him

Lloyd: Look I trust all of all with my heart, and love each and every one of you, you Abeke I still want to get to know tho. But id like to share my story, um Rollan last night told me, instead of hiding my pain I should share it. So here we are.

Rollan interrupted "just remember, I said when you are comfortable, we all are patient, and can wait till you are ready".

WARNING VERY VIOLENT SCENE

Lloyd: I am ready, and most definitely comfortable around you guys. So, last night I had a nightmare, it was about my stepfather, he was very abusive, he abused me alot when I was young. Belted me, kicked me, he even killed my mother, he killed her In front of me. Um my mother loved me to death, the only one who did, one day we were heading home from a day of fun together. We went to the living room and dropped out bags on the floor. Mother told me to stay here, while she goes to get me water and a sandwich. But I was waiting a while for her, and I heard screaming from my mother, so I ran upstairs, and found my stepfather over my mother with a knife to her throat. He looked up at me, and with his evil eye, he slit her throat just like that, a quick flick and she feel in a pool of her blood, my stepfather quickly leapt from the window and just vanished, I never saw him again. I looked down at my mother, and she was gone the only one who ever loved me. I've done nothing but look for my stepfather and kill him. But I've never managed to find him. The only person I told was my ex-best friend Kelvin. When he backstabbed me, he told the school about my mother. You see during my whole life, I've only seen pain and grief. And this new life is exactly what I need right now.

After his telling his story, he started crying like crazy, he couldn't stop it was like a floodgate being released.

Abeke, Conor, Meilin, and Rollan went up to Lloyd, they all hugged him and comforted him.

Rollan was first to talk.
Rollan: Lloyd, look at us, we are your friends, we are your family. We are so sorry for what you went through, abuse losing your mother, is something we all wish didn't happen. But life moves on, your mother is in your heart forever, she's looking down on you, smiling. So, just remember it's okay to grieve but it's also good to take time and be happy about your memories.

Meilin chose to intervene, "whatever happens, we'll be by your side forever, no matter happens. Just remember to cherish your memories with your mother. I know I do all the time, in my dreams I dream about my mother and father we always have a good time.

Lloyd: Thanks...guys...yeah my father abandoned me, so I don't know what fatherly love is like, but motherly I can always relate too.

Lloyd looked up at Rollan, and never saw Rollan so worried and concerned before. Rollan looked at me and smiled and said "it will be alright we are with you till the end".

Abeke: Wait so, who is your stepfather may I ask.

Lloyd: My stepfather is named Zerif...

All: WHATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED....

OMG guys what do you think, the group finds out, who Lloyds stepfather is, and Lloyd doesn't even know he's in Erdas. OMG guys excitement.

And yes I do have ideas for shippings, y'all just going to have to wait and see