next 10 sunnats

Here's a next 10 sunnats ... ;)

11) YES to flattering n NO to arguing. Arguing is like poison in a marriage. Al zawai said when Allah ta'ala wants evil for people, he will leave them to argue amongst themselves.

12) Prophet Mohammed sallalahaho alaihe wassallam said to call your wife with the best name , any name she loves to hear . Prophet Mohammed sallalaho alaihe wassallam called khadija 'Ya Khadija' as an endearment.

13) Give her a pleasant surprise. If she loves watermelon, bring her one out of the blue. It will grow the love in her heart.

14) Preserve your tongue ! Prophet Muhammad sallalaho alaihe wassallam said the tongue will throw people in the hell fire. So watch what you say and how you say it.

15) All of us has shortcoming . Accept her shortcoming and Allah will Barakh in your marriage.

16) Tell her you appreciate her. Show her you appreciate her.

17) Encourage her to keep good relations with her relatives, her mum ,dad etc.

18) Speak with her with a topic of her interest.

19) In front of her relatives praise her. Confirm/Realize that she is wonderful and that she is a good person in front of her family.

20) Give each other a gifts. You will love each other more. Prophet Muhammad sallalaho alaihe wassallam said gifts increases love.

*********************

Assalamualaikum to my lovely readers masha allah here's another 10 sunnats which I am badly in love with. May Allah shower blessings to ol Muslim couples around d globe.

Tc people luv y'all.

Xoxo. ... ;) :) :*