"Yaaas." Tamaki shouted. "Here's to kidnapping Rikkun!"

~~

"Osaka Sougo" Tenn approached the gentle boy as soon as he saw him. He had that professional expression. "Thank you for helping us. I appreciate it."

Sougo quickly waved his hands shyly. "Oh no, not at all, Nanase-san! It is only natural for friends to help each other."

It was the day when Kujou Riku had to go on a live TV show sponsored by the FSC, a huge company owned by Osaka Soushi, Sougo's father. While Riku was doing his job, Sougo stormed into the broadcasting area wearing the attitude of a rich businessman.

Sougo ordered one of the ladies involved in recording the show. "This is an order from your sponsor. We have a message for the idol to read out." The boy with lavender eyes handed the paper of the message to the lady, who looked unconvinced. "Surely you are aware that Osaka Soushi is the owner of FSC, who is sponsoring your event as of this moment. I am his son, Osaka Sougo. Your cooperation would be most helpful."

Sougo held the piece of paper out again and smiled. The lady accepted it right away. If she didn't, the show could start thinking about saying its farewell and expecting its own doom.

If Riku's manager was in the area, she would probably have interrupted Sougo. Thanks to Iori's strategic advice and Ryuu's warning, they had Yamato make use of his superior acting skills earlier. Nagi did the makeup for Yamato to make him look much older and prepared a smart suit for this occasion. Yamato, with a short silver hair wig on, approached the cold manager in a professional manner, introducing himself as a movie director who was interested in Riku's performance. It took Yamato a long while to convince her to discuss the matter in a private room away from the broadcasting area.

Within a minute, the lady ran to Riku with a note in her hand. Riku took it without thinking much. His eyes widened the moment he unfolded the paper.

"Ah, it is a note from TRIGGER" Riku hid all his emotions and read the message as told. "Tsunashi-san and Yaotome-san said Nanase-san has been having a lot of cake lately. He is having a slice right now in prep room 4. The two said that Nanase-san has never shared his cake and that's why they want to pass this message to you all."

Riku kept his character and chuckled. "My, my, looks like someone's going to have to buy a whole cake soon." In the back of his mind, though, he knew 'Prep room 4' was too oddly specific. Especially when he caught Osaka Sougo staring straight at him. Plus, his manager was not there.

Definitely not a coincidence. Riku might have been naive, but he certainly was not stupid.

As soon as the live show ended, Riku still did not see his manager. He took a gamble and quickly walked away from the broadcast area to find 'Prep room 4'. It was the smallest prep room in that studio and was a little far away from the other prep rooms.

There was only one thought on Riku's mind at the moment. Tenn-nii. Riku's only goal was to warn his twin brother about his insane adoptive father.

The redhead no longer cared about anything else. Not even his own life...

Not even Iori.

Riku walked rapidly down the quiet hallway, looking left and right to make sure his manager was not there. All of a sudden, someone managed to creep up behind Riku's back and put their hand over Riku's mouth. Their other hand took hold of Riku's body.

"Mmmphh!!!" Riku struggled to get out of the grip.

"Riku-kun, listen, it's me. Ryuu. I-"

"MMMMMMMMPPPPPPHHH!!!"