Chapter Ten - Want to kiss ya

I thought she'd changed. I thought she'd finally listen but I was wrong. So very wrong...

Jay marched down the road with anger in his veins. 

I thought she'd be nicer. I actually hoped that she maybe liked me back but I was wrong. Really wrong...

From the bushes were a pear of beady red eyes. They were narrowed as Jay wandered on by. He stopped and turned his head to the right a little. The creature in the bush froze, pretending not to be there but it was obvious that Jay had already spotted him.

"Hello?" Jay frowned, stepping a little closer.

The creature narrowed its eyes ever further.

"What is he doing?" Skylor frowned as she spotted Jay looking and talking to a bush down the road. Nya raised her head once again.

"What?" She asked.

"Look." Skylor pointed at Jay.

"Who are you?" Jay asked.

The creature quickly jumped out of the bush. It had bright red eyes, blue scaly skin and a long tail.

"A snake?! A large snake?!" Jay stepped back, alarmed.

"Something is there." Skylor narrowed her eyes to get a closer look.

"He's in danger." Nya muttered as she stood up from the chair at the counter, her eyes wide.

"What do you want with me?" Jay shuddered. He took a few steps back but the snake kept coming for him.

"I want revenge." It hissed.

"Revenge? What have I done?" Jay frowned.

"Not you. Your mother." It replied.

"My mother? Whatever she did, it has nothing to do with me. I don't even know her. Look, if you're looking for her, I don't know where she is. She left Ninjago years ago."  Jay told it.

"LIES!" The snake kicked Jay to the ground.

Nya gasped.

"Did that giant snake just kick him?!" Skylor exclaimed.

"I have to do something." Nya told herself.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Jay shouted.

"I know you know where she is!" It said.

"I'm telling the truth. I don't know where she is!" Jay argued.

"LIES!" It shouted in his face and kicked him in the stomach. 

"OW!" Jay screamed in pain.

"NOW TELL ME THE TRUTH YOU STUPID, USELESS BOY!" It shouted.

"I'm not lying!" Jay yelled back.

"STOP LYING TO ME!" It continued to kick him whilst he was lead on the freshly cut green grass.

"I'M NOT LYING!" Jay cried.

"YOU ARE LYING TO ME AGAIN!! YOU WILL SUFFER!!!" He shouted before his shoe fell off.

Jay was still on the ground, crying in pain.

"S**T! My shoe fell off!!!" It exclaimed and turned around to pick up it's shoe.

(What?! I'm actually so confused. Snakes don't wear shoes which makes it more confusing so... XD)

Suddenly, the snake fell to the floor with a kick; it was knocked unconscious. Jay gasped.

"Nya?!" Jay exclaimed, drying his tears.