0.

SNAP OF THE HAPPY COUPLE TO THE SIDE --> OR ABOVE ^

HERE WE GO PEOPLE

.

.

.

Louis pushed his glasses up on the bridge of his nose as he frantically scribbled out the last couple of sentences of his Literature paper that was due the next day. He hated leaving things to the last minute, yet somehow he had completely forgotten about this one assignment that his favorite professor had given out, so he knew he had to do it.

“Here we are.” Harry said as he sat down on the couch beside him, a bowl of popcorn in his arms as he waited for his boyfriend to finish up his work.

“M’sorry.” Louis muttered, not looking up as he continued to write, occasionally stopping to scan his perfectly highlighted notes.

“It’s okay.” Harry breathed out with a smile. “I don’t mind waiting.”

Louis still didn’t look up as he got to the end of the page and finally finished the essay with a grin.

“There,” he announced, holding it up. “That should do. After all, what more can I write about Charlotte Bronte?”

“Good, boo.” Harry complimented him, kissing him on the head before standing up and walking over to the DVD player.

They were in Harry’s apartment having a movie night. Just a typical Friday night for the two university students.

“What are we watching?” Louis asked, settling back into the couch as he hugged a cushion to his chest and removed his glasses.

Harry turned around and pressed play on the TV before returning to the couch where he put his arm out for Louis to cuddle into.

“Thanks.” Harry said as he reached into the bowl and took handful of the buttery snack.

“You didn’t answer my question.” Louis pointed out, poking Harry’s cheek playfully.

“The Road to El Dorado.” Harry replied. “It’s funny, okay?” He justified with a laugh.

“Okay,” Louis rolled his eyes and leant his head against his boyfriend’s shoulder as the film began.

Harry smiled and gave Louis a squeeze, unbelievably happy at the way his life was going. He was a good student with friends who cared about him and a boyfriend who he was undeniably in love with.

He looked down at Louis and took a deep breath.

“Marry me.” Harry asked out of the blue, his eyes sparkling excitedly. “I love you, Louis.”

Louis lifted his head off Harry’ shoulder and looked at him in shock. He picked up the remote and paused the movie they were watching before shuffling back on the couch, away from him.

“H-Harry, what?” Louis stuttered.

“Come here, silly.” Harry shook his head and held his hand out but Louis stood up in an attempt to get further away, looking down at Harry confessedly.

Harry’s face was a picture of hope and happiness, not having picked up on Louis’ panicked tone.

“Louis, I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Marry me, please?” He asked again, standing up also and grasping their hands together. He stepped forward and attempted to kiss him, but Louis stumbled backwards and fell over the coffee table.

“Lou!” Harry exclaimed, rushing to his side. “Are you okay?”

“Y-Yeah, I-” Louis began, pushing Harry away as he tried to stand up by himself. “Harry what are you talking about.”

Harry blushed and took one of his hands before kneeling down in front him, a smile on his face.

“Louis Tomlinson,” Harry began as Louis started shaking his head. “I love you to the moon and back, and even though it hasn’t been long-”

“Harry, we’ve been dating for 5 months.” Louis stated.

“The best 5 months of my life,” Harry replied. “I know it’s not long, but when you’re in love and you know…” He took a deep breath. “Louis, will you marry me?”

“Harry, I’m 19 years old. I’m in my second year of university. I can’t get married.” Louis answered, his voice getting faster and higher as he went on.

“Don’t you love me?” Harry asked, his face dropping at the rejection.

Louis frowned, pulling his hand out of Harry’s and stepping further backwards. “I’m 19, you’re only 20 for Godsakes. We can’t get married, we hardly know each other and it’s only been 5 months, Harry. I can’t- We can’t- I just…. I don’t- know.”

Louis started rambling and working himself up as his breathing got faster and he shook his head repeatedly.

“Louis…” Harry began, standing up and moving towards him with outstretched arms, but Louis batted them away. “Louis, I love you.”

“Stop saying that!” Louis snapped.

And it all went downhill from there.