Jake: Just kidding!  Steak

Author: *Boujee bitch...* Fries I guess

Mason: Watermelon

Jake:*stops being dead*

Nathan:*stops giving birth*

Author:*stops writing*

The earth:*stops spinning*

Everyone:...

Author: Get back in your fucking corner...

Nathan- Is everyone at your school werewolves?

Nathan: No actually. Some are Vampires, some are hybrids, some are witches, there are humans too but their... special in some kind of way.  There are also some surrounding schools that have mermaids, merman, fairies, elves, zombies (Which are not in a primal, ruffian state anymore), and even some demons and angels. Our school just happens to have a majority of werewolves.

Mason- Why did you cheat on Nathan?

Mason: I don't know...  I mean I was drunk  and some girl came up to me and in the heat of the moment I ended up taking her home... After Nate found out  he broke up with me. I didn't really think to much about but then I just couldn't resist him. And now I-

Author: TOO MUCH INFORMATION! NO FUCKING SPOILERS MAN HOE!

Mason: riiigghhhtt...

Nathan- When did you know you were gay?

Nathan: I don't know. I mean I never really thought about my sexuality. It doesn't matter anyway since you can't get rid of or switch mates unless you reject the mating process. But if you do that you get sick and fall into a deep depression with them following. On the full moon your wolves take matters into their own hands and finish mating for you. If you somehow don't mate after the full moon you will probably die...

Author: That's some deep shit... I should probably change that... Naw they'll be fine. Or will they?

Author- What inspired you to start writing?

Author: I've always had a creative thought process and sometimes I would just exploded with ideas, some I'd write it down. But when I remembered Wattpad from a while ago I started to read lots of stories (All of it was Tyrus since I was absolutely obsessed) and I eventually met my current best friend when I decided I wanted to write my Tyrus book. He helped me with my old terrible writing ways and opened me up to a whole different style of it. Thanks jer.

Author- How old are you?

Author: Old enough to take anyone's manz. Just kidding I'm ugly asf... Can't tell you, issa secret.🤐

Jake- Is Jake gay?

Jake: I don't care about sexual orientation. Whoever I like, I like. I'll always be with Nathan anyway.

Author: first, aww, second, your pan?

Jake: Whatever that means, yes

Author: ... I should've made Nathan be with Maso-

Jake: You change it. I dare you.

Author: Now, now. Remember who created you...

Jake- How many inches?

Jake: Ask Nathan

Nathan: How about no

Jake: Guess you'll never know

Nathan- What's your school like?

Nathan: Annoying as fuck...

Did Nathan and Jake loose their virginity before they were mates?

Jake: ... Yeah...

Nathan: No but I did a few things with Mason...

What assets about Nathan/Jake do you like about most?

Nathan: Eyes

Jake: Ass

Nathan: Wow...

Jake: It's true though

Nathan:*proceeds to leave Wattpad limbo*

Jake: wait baby! come back! *runs after Nathan*

Author:...

Mason: so...

Author:*gets up and leaves*

Mason:... Show time *sneaky ass grin*