00. Prologue.

Prejudices are often used to conceal the fact that the most people don't know how to react if something happens they don't understand. Thus they often judge action, behaviors and looks.

Even when they don't know you they will be talking about the faults they think they see. No matter if they know your reasons or the circumstances that got you acting this way.

So be sure that the only person that really knows you is yourself!

Especially as a famous person you often get judged because all of your mistakes, your insecurities and your weaknesses that actually make you human look much bigger in the spotlight and make you vulnerable.

The fans and the media want to control who you're friends with and who you're dating but if they just know your public face how do they know who is perfect for you?

◈◈◈

A/N: I hope you liked this short prologue (if you can even call it like that). This story is obviously going to be an Eminem fanfiction. I know the prologue doesn't really give information's about the plot but I hope you're still wanting to read it.

Since English isn't my first language I hope you understand when I make mistakes.

This story line is going to be very fictitious. For example songs belong to other artists or they going to have different friends. And also the most songs aren't in the right temporal sequence. Eminem's life (the part we know) is changed a bit in here but not to much.

The protagonist is going to be Skyler Harris (Barbara Palvin) and she's a really famous singer.

skylermathers