06. Well done, Skyler!

Skyler's Pov.

"Call me Marshall."

I smiled sweetly at him and nodded as response feeling quite honored since there weren't many people that were allowed to call him by his real name for the reason that he tried to avoid getting too personal with people he just met even though we also didn't know each other for long.

Suddenly the waiter appeared next to us and asked politely for our orders trying not to pay much attention towards me or to look Marshall in the eyes.

After we told him our orders he left giving me an intensive gaze and a single wink making Marshall snort by that. What a creepy waiter.
But wait. Did Eminem just really snorted pissed off because of a waiter giving me a flirty wink?

"Bastard." Marshall muttered under his breath attempting to calm himself.

I tried to change the subject as I questioned "How did you even found this place? I mean it's so small and inconspicuous."

"The first time I was in L.A. I actually wasn't famous so it was quite easy to casually walk around and somehow I found this when I was looking for somehin' to eat." He shrugged.

"You just carelessly went for a walk in a city you've never been before?" I asked somewhat amused. I would've been scared as shit walking thru a city I don't know.

Once again he shrugged "Yeah, y'know, I always used to go for walks to get my head clear, no matter where I was and to be honest L.A. is not as half as dangerous as Detroit especially at night."

"For sure?"

He nodded wordless and switched the topic to my life asking me about a lot of stuff he seemed to be really interested in. I felt surprisingly very comfortable to tell him about everything and even the longtime bullying in school I suffered under was easy to talk about with him since he knew how it was to get bullied.

"I still don't understand why some lil' motherfucker would ever bully you man. I mean look at you, you're damn fine." Marshall commented serious making me blush all over again.

Looking at my hands and smiling to myself I whispered "Uh, thanks."

The rest of the night was pretty fun and I got to know him much more but the whole time I was wondering what kind of dinner that was. Was is it a date? A nice meal between friends or colleagues? Or was he just hungry and didn't wanted to eat alone?

He insisted to pay, didn't even giving me the chance to protest so I just thanked him flattered by his behavior even though I've noticed he wasn't really a big of a gentleman but at least tried for some reason.

The waiter was still treated very harshly by Marshall for which reason he finally tried not to look at me at all and acted like a total wimp being super afraid.

I glimpsed at my watch and gasped a bit caused by the fact that it already was a few minutes past one am. Why didn'tthe waiter told us to leave I mean this restaurant didn't looked like it's normally open this long?

"You okay?" Marshall frowned.

Sweetly smiling at him I answered "Yeah, I'm alright. Just found out its past one in the morning and I wasn't expecting that."

"Oh." Was all he replied with a simple nod as he guided me out of the restaurant placing on hand on my back and giving the waiter who was watching us an evil grin. What the hell?

Los Angeles's clear night air hit me as Marshall leaded me to the outside and closed the door behind us.

The way back to his car was filled with him trying to make me laugh by telling me funny stories and walking so close to me that our shoulders bumped into each other's once in a while.

It was incredible how funny and thoughtful he was! Marshall was definitely an amazing guy who had no idea what kind of power he had over me. He was able to make me blush even though no one else was during the past years and tonight I even found myself giggling at him and being enormously fascinated by the way he talked and how he exposed himself to me.

As we arrived at his car and got in, he briefly looked over to me smiling before he started the Benz and stayed silent for a while. The silence was pretty pleasant and I dreamily stared out of the window looking at the buildings we were passing and some people still walking around. It looked so peacefully.

A few minutes later we started talking again and a sudden thought came up to my mind "My car's still at the studio's park lot."

"Wanna get it or shoulda just take you to your flat?" Marshall slightly glimpsed over to me.

Thankful I smiled at him "Would be nice if you could just take me home. Imma go get my car tomorrow morning."

"A'ight so were you live?"

I gave him my address but since he didn't know where that was I just gave him directions and about half an hour later we sadly arrived in front of the building my apartment was in.

He parked the car and watched me undoing my seatbelt. Not exactly knowing how to say goodbye I cleared my throat shyly turning to him "It was really nice. Thanks again for the meal."

"No problem." Marshall grinned also seeming to be quite shy.

"So see ya, I guess." Laughing a bit at our clumsiness. Man I was really not good at stuff like that. But happily neither was he or at least that's how it looked like.

He awkwardly spoke, trying to suppress to say something else "Yeah."

I didn't know why but before I got out of the car I pressed a short kiss on his cheek and saw him blushing a bit out of the corner of my eyes.

Being a bit ashamed of just kissing his cheek I nearly jumped out of the car and closed its door muttering a little "Fuck." to myself hoping he didn't hear it. Well done, Skyler!

◈◈◈

A/N: I really hope you Stans like it and it's not too boring. And please write comments and vote! By the way thanks for every single comment, vote and read!

skylermathers