Chapter 17

We got to the beach and we all sat in the sand together. Bernie was telling us one of her many stories. We all laughed and laughed. It was always so much fun hanging out with the girls. Then I started to cry. I wished my mom could be here with us one last time. She was always here the last month of the summer with me and we all hung out together just like we were now. "Oh sweetie come here. What's wrong" Bernie asks and hugs me. "I miss her. I miss them." I say. She hugs me tighter and rubs my back. Next thing I know we were in a big group hug. "I love you girls" Bernie says. "We love you too" we all said. "So, Larissa, Bruno tells me you two had some fun in LA" Bernie says. Uh oh I know where this is going. "Uh yeah....we did. Thank you for letting him go. It really helped having him there." I said. "Oh spit it out Larissa, we wanna know about the kiss and him asking you out" Tiara says. "Leave it to Tiara" Jamie says and we all laugh. "Well I'm just saying. That's what we all wanted to know about." Tiara says. "I don't" says Presley with her hands on her hips and we laugh again. "Okay so tell us" Tahiti says. "Okay fine" I say and I tell them everything that happened. "Oh my babies first kiss and first girlfriend. I always knew it would be you" Bernie says. I just look at her and smile. We all hang out for a while longer then we head back so everyone can get ready for the show tonight.