93

Months passed and I'm at the airport waiting for Peter. He was coming back from Mexico. The last stop of he Moonshine Jungle Tour. Soon we'd be married and off to the Dominican Republic where he would play at Festival Presidente. I was so excited about that. I see him get off the plane and as soon as he sees me he flashes me his dimples. God I love those dimples! I run to him and hug him just as tight as he's hugging me and he kisses my head. "I missed you baby!" he says. "I look up at him. "I missed you too!" I say and kiss him.

The next day:

Luca gets to my house bright and early. Peter and I had just finished breakfast. "Hey lovely, you ready?" he asks "Ready for what? Where do you think you're taking my fiancé? I just came home" Peter says. "Babe I gotta go pick up my dress" "Oh well then let's go!" "Nice try Peter but you're not going anywhere. You know you can't see the dress" "Come one babe?" "Nope" I say and kiss him on the cheek. "Fine! I'll just stay here and be bored" he says with his arms crossed making me laugh. "You're so cute when you don't get your way" I tell him making him smile. "Well you're the only one who's allowed to tell me I can't do something. But you'll pay for it later" he says with a smirk and I laugh. "Oh geeze I can't with you two. Let's go!" Luca says and Peter sticks his tongue at out him and says "hater!" I just love how they get along. It makes me happy. I kiss Peter and we leave. Presley, Tiara, Jaime and Cindia meet us at the boutique. Tiara had Tahiti on skype because she was still in Hawaii, her flight was leaving tonight, but she wanted to see the dress and I knew she'd kill me if she didn't get to see it. I went in the dressing room to put it on. Presley helped me button the back up. "Wow this dress is beautiful Larissa" she said. "Thanks" I say looking at her in the mirror and smiling. "Tahiti says hurry up in there" I hear Tiara say. "I'm almost done!" Presley yelled back. A few seconds later Presley pulls the curtain open and I walk out. "Oh my gosh I love it!" Jaime, Tiara, and Cindia say at the same time. "I can't see!" I hear Tahiti say in the phone. Tiara had faced the phone down. "Sorry!" Tiara said and lifted it back up. "Oooohhh you look fab! Bruno is gonna have a heart attack" Tahiti said and I laughed. "That's what I told her" Luca said. "Well I hope not. I need him alive and well for out wedding night" I said and giggled. "Eeewww I don't even need to hear about that" Presley said and we all laughed. I was so happy. I couldn't wait to walk down the aisle to my Peter Gene Hernendez.