Capter 7

OKAY UPDATE TIME!!  I've decided this is actually canon in this story.  Since (spoiler alert) Spider-man Far From Home is actually after EndGame, I'm just skipping right up to it.  I've gotta rewatch it at some point to make sure I'm accurate and all.  Also, I'm so sorry I like died on this account.  In all honesty, junior year is kicking my ass.  And I'm struggling with time management.  Like, I've been either doing something for school or sleeping for the last like two months and it doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.  I'll try my best to get on here more and all, but we'll see.  i've got a whole bunch of other ideas for different stories too so we might see the, (some are for fandoms others aren't).  Also, I'm taking down the other version of this so it's in chronological order.  Love ya!!

I didn't expect to have my field trip interrupted by a giant metal donut in the sky. I hadn't even realized it until Peter pointed it out to me. "What the? Couldn't they have given us a heads up? Like I would've cleared my schedule to meet aliens. This is just rude." I ranted. Peter just rolled his eyes at me but got a hold of Ned's attention to point the UFO out to make a distraction. Ned did a pretty good job "I'll meet you there." He gives me a kiss on the cheek before swinging out of the bus. I take a quick look around and vapor travel to Central Park. I can ground myself and figure out where to go from there.

 I'd've taken Peter with me, but I get too tired when I take people and I'd be virtually useless. Okay, focus. Where is the alien ship? To my right, cool. This is easy. I try to psych myself up. I've gotta call my mom. I pull my phone from my back pocket and dial-up her number. She answers after two rings. "Mom? Mom! Are you okay? Is Estelle?" "We're both fine. I was just picking her up. Paul is too. Where are you?" I can hear the worry in her voice. "I'm about a block away from the dog statue in Central Park. I'm heading towards the alien ship. If anything happens, know I love you so much." I can't help but choke up saying that, no matter how many times I've said it, it never gets easier. "I know Percy. I love you too, but you're going to be fine. I believe in you." "Thanks, mom. I've gotta go. I'm getting closer and I still need to put my mask on." "Okay, sweetie. I love you so much. Be safe!" I smile briefly and hang up after a quick "love you too!"

 I open my side pocket to my backpack which is where I store my mask. I refuse to wear a whole suit because it's uncomfortable. I then use the Bluetooth to call Peter. "Peter? Where are you?" I ask the second I hear it got through. "I'm two blocks to the left of Central Park." "Should I head there?" "Uhm, yeah. Mister Stark is there." I groan. "I was just there. How did I miss them?" I make a U-turn and continue running down the barren streets. I hear him chuckle then he grunts and says hello to mister stark. "Tell him I'll be there in a second." I speed up and round the corner to enter Central Park. 

I get my voice to add mister Stark to the call and he explains to us what is happening. I find them as a metal arm is swinging Peter around a fountain. Your mistake buddy. I raise my arm up to get the water to attack the arm. "Hah nerds, your buddy Percy is here." Weird alien guy makes a weird noise and charges me. "How about no." I easily slide between his legs and try to kick his leg out. Turns out he's way stronger than he should be. He grabs me a swing-throws me like thirty feet away until I hit a half down tree. "Oof. That hurt." I mutter. "Are you okay, Percy?" Peter asks while swinging half a cab at mister mean. "As always, Peter." I struggle to stand before running back. My ribs hurt, whoops. I'm pleasantly surprised by a blanket flying through the air followed by a small purple alien. Peter follows them. "I'm just going to stay here." I mutter to myself. I run up to mister meanie, "Hey mister meanie! Yeah you, with the rude 'tude. Why don't you, I don't know, leave? I'd appreciate it, you're ruining my-". I get cut off halfway through by him tackling me "day." I wheeze out. "Jeez man, not cool." Mister Stark rams him off me. Gods, he's heavy. I'm not really sure how, but Mister Stark is stuck in metal. I run to get Rude Dude's attention before he stabs mister Stark. I'm about to catch him when suddenly I almost fall into a tundra. Someone grabs my shirt and tugs me back in, not before alien shmalien grabs the front. His hand gets chopped off by the portal though so it's all cool.

 I look around for any immediate threats and then Mister Stark suddenly bursts off. I can see Peter in the blue beam. Oh God, what can I do? I can't travel up there. "Peter? Peter!" I realize now that I got disconnected from the call. I quickly call him. "Peter?! Can you hear me?" "Percy?" "It's me. What're you doing? Get back down here!" "I can't. I'm too high. I need to talk to mister Stark. I'll be back in a second." He hangs up and I watch him go further up until suddenly, he's falling. "Oh gods!" I panic and accidentally travel to where he's about fall. I look up just in time to see him get caught by a suit. Oh!  It's so fancy! Focus! A parachute is out, but he's still going up towards the space ship until I can't see him anymore. Oh my gods. My breathing picks up astronomically. 

I call him again. "Oh my gods, Peter, please tell me I just didn't see you land and you're on the ground. And not in that ship." "Percy, it's so cool!" "You better be happy I can't fly because if I could I'd go right up there and whoop your ass!" I sit down in shock. My boyfriend is in a freaking alien ship going gods know where. "It's so cool!" He repeats. "Yeah, you know what else is cool?! Not being in a freaking alien ship!!" My voice cracks slightly by accident, showing how worried I am and I cringe. I start to feel tears slip down my cheeks. "Please, Peter, be careful. I'm so worried and I just love you so much." My voice stops, I just said I love you first and it could be the last time I ever talk to him. I can feel a quiet sob escape my lips. "I'm sorry." I mutter and bury my head into my elbow. Peter pauses for a moment, maybe fully getting a grasp on what's happening. "Percy, please don't cry. I'm going to be okay. I promise. Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. It kinda just happened. I'll be back soon I promise. And, and Percy, I love you too." His voice starts to waiver, but I can tell he's trying to hide it. Oh, I made him upset. "I'm so sorry." I repeat. "I know, but Percy, you have nothing to be sorry about. I'm going to be okay. So are you. We're all going to be okay. I promise." His voice starts to crackle in and out. "You're going out of zone for me." I blubber. My brain is already working against me and telling me that the last words I'll ever hear from him are 'I promise.'

 "Peter?" Only static responds and I lose it. Oh gods, it's all my fault. I should've grabbed onto the wizard or somehow traveled up onto the ship or something. Oh gods, how am I going to tell Aunt May? What am I even supposed to do now?