Chapter 8: Arguing with the Magic Council

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 8 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"In a house (Y/N) wakes up as he stretches as he rubs the back of his head as he gets up and gets ready for the day, he takes a shower as he washes his body and hair, he puts on his outfit and starts cooking breakfast. With the jobs he did he finally got him a home to rent as he is three houses to the left of Lucy's house, as he starts putting on his jacket as he buttons the cape together. He eats the breakfast as he does it slow, he walks out his house as he heads to the Guild Hall, but he felt shaking as he gets in a defensive stance and he sees smoke in the distance......................
(Y/N): (What's going on now?)
......................he runs there as he sees all the Guild Members of Fairy Tail gathering around as he runs through them to see Natsu and Erza fighting as Erza is wearing a different armor.......................
(Y/N): "They really are going at it. Why now after what we went through?"
Elfman: "Oh (Y/N), just in time. The fight was getting good."
(Y/N): "Oh really? *looks at Mirajane to see tears coming from her eyes as he walked to her* Mira what's wrong?"
Lucy: "After what happened with the Eisenwald Guild, Gray didn't like the idea of him, Natsu, and Erza working together in a team, even took it as a joke, and he asked what idiot thought of that as he referred to Mirajane."
(Y/N): *gets angry* "WHAT?!? *punches Gray on the face* YOU MORON! Think about what you say next time before you shout it out. *places his hands on Mirajane's shoulders* It's okay Mira, you're not an idiot. What you thought about us working together was a good idea for Fairy Tail."
Mirajane: *stops sobbing as she looks at him* "Really? *he nods, she hugs him* Thank you."
(Y/N): "You're welcome."
Gray: "Hey come on, I did say I was sorry!"
(Y/N): "But, it still hurt her feelings. And what you said, did you not like teaming with me during all that?"
Gray: "What? No! Of course not, because of how strong you are anyone would really like you to be on their team. I just know me and you would do better as a two man team, we can get jobs done faster if we worked together."
Elfman: "Ha, yeah right. If (Y/N) would be in been in a strong team than what you said, the only way a two person team would do good if it's (Y/N) and Erza teaming up."
Levy: "I have to say that is smart."
Droy: "Yeah. Sounds cool."
Jet: "Now that's a team that could shaken anything. I'd love to see that."
......................(Y/N) looks as Natsu and Erza were able to collide attacks, but a loud clapping sound is heard as they stop and he looks to see a woman who looks like a frog as he gets confused.......................
Magic Council Woman: "This fight is over. May I have your attention please? I have come here on behalf of the Magic Council."
Levy: "No way."
Jet: "Seriously?"
Droy: "Why would the Council send her here?"
Lucy: "Am I the only one who noticed she's a frog?"
Magic Council Woman: "As a result of the Eisenwald incident, a member of your guild has been charged with 11 counts of criminal property damage. Erza Scarlet, you are under arrest."
Natsu: "Huh? You're putting her under a---What?"
(Y/N): (What? No way! They can't do that, something is up.)
......................the fight stops as Erza was taken away, (Y/N) looked on as he saw her walks away in cuffs. After that he stayed outside the Guild Hall as he couldn't believe what just happened, but they wouldn't do that after he fixed it all with his magic and everything was back to normal. He gets angry as he teleports to where Erza is taken her trial...................

3rd P.O.V

......................Erza is in the court room as her trail happens and (Y/N) is walking through the halls heading there, as he turns a corner there were some guards there as they notice him....................
Council Guard 1: "Hey. You can't be here, there's a trial happening."
Council Guard 2: "Leave immediately or---Huh?"
......................he sees his face as well as his eyes and he cowers in fear....................
Council Guard 2: "It's him! The Silver Eyed Wizard! Don't make him angry!"
Council Guard 1: "Wait, that's him? *stammers* P-Pl-Please to meet you sir, what can I help you with today?"
(Y/N): "Outta my way!"
Council Guards: "Yes sir, you may pass!"
......................he walks past them as he heads to the room, everyone looks at him as they are amazed. And explosion is heard as Natus's voice is heard and he runs there as he sees him in an outfit to resemble Erza as the Councilmember sighs.....................
Councilmember 2: "Take them away."
(Y/N): "Hold it right there!"
......................they look as Erza and Natsu looks, (Y/N) walks in standing beside her.......................
Erza: "(Y/N)! You're here as well?"
Councilmember 3: "Wait, (Y/N)?"
Councilmember 5: "The Silver Eyed Wizard!"
Councilmember 4: "Hello Silver Eyed Wizard, welcome to the council. It means a whole lot that you're here."
(Y/N): "Drop the formality, why did you decide to arrest Erza?"
Councilmember: "She was charged with what was confirmed in the reports, so we decided to take action and arrest her."
(Y/N): "You didn't have a problem with the destruction Fairy Tail has done before, what changed your mind?"
Councilmember 8: "That would be Siegrain, it was his idea to talk about and we decided to arrest the one responsible for it, and Erza was there."
....................he looks at him as he stood up and walked to him since he's in spirit form........................
Siegrain: "Please (Y/N), we had to do what we needed to do. So, we charged her for the crimes and arrested her."
(Y/N): "Oh, the destruction crimes? The destruction that I fixed with my magic."
Councilmember 7: "We can't argue with that, he did fix everything and I guess we didn't have to do the charges and arrested her. You did destroy the demon from 9 years ago."
(Y/N): "Look, what happened was a quick act to stop Eisenwald. If we didn't stop them Lullaby would've destroyed everything and killed lost of people, Erza did what she had to do and helped the Guild Masters before they could've died. This isn't fair, even if you listen to Siegrain. If you wanted to stop Fairy Tail to destroying things, just talk instead of arresting a guild member."
Councilmember 2: "Wait, wait, wait this isn't a true trail. It was just a formality, but with what you said we shouldn't have done this. Let them go."
Siegrain: *looks at him angry* "You can't be serious! You're gonna listen *points at (Y/N)* to him?"
......................(Y/N) focuses his magic as Siegrain freezes as everything around him is frozen and colored silver, he looks at (Y/N) as his eyes glows and Siegrain gets scared.....................
(Y/N): (Stop this now or it will get bad.)
......................the magic stops as Siegrain looks at him in fear as he growls.....................
Siegrain: "Alright."
......................they smile as they walk out of the room and (Y/N) snaps his fingers as the doors get repaired, they walk out and as they do Natsu gets happy......................
Natsu: "Alright. That worked perfectly."
Erza: *punches him in the face knocking him out* "It would've been worse when you showed up, but (Y/N) did it better. *looks at him smiling* Thank you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "You're welcome Erza, let's head back."
Erza: *gets up groggily* "Aye."
......................they walk back to Fairy Tail as they get ready to tell everyone what happened, Erza looks at (Y/N) as she smiles. She gets a little closer to him as they do, back in Era the council meets up again as Siegrain is angry.....................
Siegrain: "What was that all about? You just let them go, after what that previous Fairy Tail member did to the door."
Councilmember: "He had some good points, and he did fix it all so the charges shouldn't have happened."
Councilmember 3: "And you don't want to be on his bad side, do you not know how strong he is?"
Siegrain: "What do you mean?"
Councilmember 5: "His magic is strong enough to easily damage a demon, that's why the Lullaby took more damage from the touch of his magic. And he also learned almost every magic in the world with his silver power and he knows some magic attacks that no one else can use. You think we want to go up against him and that kind of power?"
Councilmember 4: "He is a member of Fairy Tail, and one of his jobs he stopped destruction from another guild member. So, he could be the key to make Fairy Tail stop the destruction they caused."
Councilmember 7: "Why isn't he a member of our council? He would do perfect with us, his magic can make any guild scared of us."
Siegrain: "You can't be serious? You would let him join the council?"
Councilmember: "It wouldn't be a bad idea, but what his decision is will be final. We'll just have to see what will happen now, if we can we will try and convince him to join."