Chapter 12: Attack of the Phantom Lord Guild

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 12 of this story and I apologize for not continuing this story, but now it's back and sorry again for the long wait,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"On a train headed to Magnolia which had one person aboard which is (Y/N) as he returns from completing a solo quest which costs 94,000 gems from completing it making it not trouble for him. After the train arrives he walks off heading back to the guild hall to confirm his completion of the quest, along the way he gets eyed at by the people in the streets as he thinks it's because of his reputation, but he saw pity in theirneyes along with their voices from what he will hear will shock him.....................
Random Civilian 1: " He's from Fairy Tail."
Random Civilian 2: "He doesn't know yet, I feel so bad."
Random Civilian 3: "He's so nice what he'll see make him sad."
(Y/N): (What are they talking about? Did something happen? I guess I'll find out when-) *looks in front of him, eyes widen in shock* "What the?!"
.....................he sees the Guild Hall having unknown objects out of it which causes him to run towards it, he arrived to see metal like pillars inside it looking wrecked and destroyed.....................
(Y/N): "The Guild Hall! Someone wrecked it, who would dare do such a thing? I swear when I find out who I will make sure they will pay for what they did in pain!"
????: "(Y/N)?"
(Y/N): *looks in the direction* "Lucy?"
Lucy: *runs up to him, hugs him* "You're back! I'm so happy."
(Y/N): "Lucy, *grabs her gently by the shoulders to look at her* what happened here? Who did this?"
Lucy: "We can't talk here, let's head to the others. Mirajane will tell you."
.....................he follows her to the basement of the Guild Hall as he looks at everyone who's there until one of the members looks a him.....................
Fairy Tail Guild Member: "(Y/N)'s back!"
Erza: "Oh thank goodness."
Natsu: "I guess you saw what happened?"
(Y/N): "Yeah I did. What happened to the Guild Hall?!"
Mirajane: "It was the Phantom Lord. *his eyes widen* They did all that, we couldn't stop them."
Levy: "Everyone is broken for what happened, after that we decided to use the basement."
Erza: "We came back before you did and saw the destruction, that Phantom Lord Guild has gone too far!"
(Y/N): *growls in anger* "Those cowards, how dare they do that too the Guild Hall! They need to pay! I'd say we destroy their Guild Hall, but this time make it worse than what happened to ours!"
Natsu: "Yeah!"
Erza: "I agree!"
Jet: "See? He even agrees now."
Droy: "Then what's stopping us?"
Makarov: "Alright everyone calm down, now it only happened when everyone wasn't here. *drinks from the cup* There's no need for any kind of problems."
(Y/N): "No one was here? I guess they attacked when everyone left for the night, huh?"
Mirajane: "Yeah."
(Y/N): "I'm thankful for that, but if those cowards go too far I will be sure they will suffer."
Makarov: "We shouldn't worry about people who doesn't have the guts too face us head on, forget about them."
Natsu: "We still can't ignore them, they trashed our place and they can't get away with it!"
Makarov: "I'm done talking about it, job requests will be held down here u til the repairs upstairs are down!"
Natsu: "We can't worry about jobs now!"
(Y/N): *places his hand in his shoulder* "It's alright Natsu, from what happened they're probably waiting for a reaction. We can't do anything reckless that they would want."
Makarov: "I agree." *he runs off*
Natsu: "Where are you going old man?"
Makarov: "Ah, keep your dress on, I got to take a leak."
Natsu: "I don't understand why he's being like this."
Mirajane: "Listen. This is just as hard on him as it is on you. He's mad, but conflicted between the guilds is strictly forbidden by the council."
Natsu: "It's not fair! T those phantom creeps started it."
Mirajane: "I know, but that doesn't matter."
(Y/N): "Calm down Natsu, it's true."
Erza: "If the master's decision is to not retaliate, then we must respect it."
.....................(Y/N) knew it wasn't right to retaliate, but deep I side the anger he was feeling was higher than he ever felt when her angry. He walks home to go into the bathroom and look at his reflection to think about the Phantom Lord Guild.....................
(Y/N): (Like I said, if they go too far I will not hesitate to hurt them for what they did. And if they do, I just hope no one gets hurt from our guild.)