Chapter 13: The Ultimate Power of the Silver Eyes

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 13 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) opens his eyes to see he is colored silver along with everything around him to be normal which he realized he isn't awake as he remembers it happening to him again as he looked around to see everyone not noticing him. He hears arguing as he looks and zooms at the area where he sees Lucy on the ground with Natsu arguing with Happy about getting revenge, but what changed his attention was Lucy starting to cry making him worried.....................
Lucy 'echoing': " I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. *tears go down her face* All of this, everything- It's my fault."
(Y/N): "What is she talking about?"
Jose 'echoing': "You see, *(Y/N) looks at him* we were working towards our main objective of acquiring a certain someone. They happen to be a member of Fairy Tail, so if we had to destroy the guild to get a hold of them, so be it."
Lucy 'echoing': "Who are you talking about?"
Jose 'echoing': "My, my you're such a naive young lady. Not at all I'd expect from a debutante. I'm talking about you of course. Lady Lucy, the privileged daughter of of the wealthy Heartfilia Family."
(Y/N): *eyes widen in shock* "Lucy's from a wealthy family?! That's explains everything now, but why would she want to be in Fairy Tail?"
Lucy 'echoing': "But, how did you find out about that?"
Jose 'echoing': "You know, I'm surprised you never told your fellow guild members the truth. And I don't understand why the daughter of a wealthy tycoon would stoop to such cheap and dangerous work, as wizarding for such a low class guild, do you?"
Lucy 'echoing': "I've been kidnapped?"
Jose 'echoing': "No my dear. I promise it's not like that. We're not looking for ransom money, we're just doing our job. We were hired by your father to bring you home to him."
.....................(Y/N)'s eyes widen hearing that, the attack wasn't caused to start a war. It was Lucy's father hiring the Phantom Lord Guild to take her back home.....................
Lucy 'echoing': "No, I don't understand. Why would he want me back?"
Jose 'echoing': "Why would you seem so confused? Any father would go looking for a daughter who ran away from home."
(Y/N): *eyes widen* (She ran away?)
Lucy 'echoing': *exhales* "Not him. Honestly, I'm shocked he even noticed that I was gone. *looks at him angry* I'm not ever gonna go back to that house! I don't want anything to do with him!"
(Y/N): "Something must've happened that made her ran away. Even noticed she was gone? I see.""
.....................the scene changes to the guild hall basement as everyone is injured and getting patched up with Lucy looking down sad....................
Happy 'echoing': "Honestly I was kinda shocked when I heard the news. Why'd you hide the truth from us Lucy?"
Lucy 'echoing': "I wasn't trying to hide anything. I mean, there's no way to bring up the fact that I'm a runaway in casual conversation. I've been gone for a year, and my father hasn't cared. Now all of the sudden he wants to force me to come home? He's done all those horrible things just to get me to go back. I hate his guts!"
(Y/N): "Lucy."
Lucy 'echoing': "Still, if I hadn't run away in the first place, none of this would have ever happened."
Elfman 'echoing': "Come on, don't be ridiculous. Your dad's the one to blame."
Gray 'echoing': "Idiot."
Elfman 'echoing': "Uh...I mean, it's Phantom's Fault."
Lucy 'echoing': "No, I'm the one who brought trouble to the guild, and it's all because of my own selfish choices.I'm so very sorry."
(Y/N): (I see now, Lucy's father is an egotistical jerk that thinks of himself and only for what's right of the family. He never cared for Lucy and now he hires the Phantom Lord Guild to forcefully take her back? It's not your fault Lucy, it's not. Don't ever think that!)
.....................the scene changes again to a giant castle on robotic spider legs headed towards Fairy Tail as it's confirmed to be the Phantom Lord. He sees everyone there with Erza hurt as she laid on the ground.................
Jose 'echoing': "Makarov has fallen and now Erza can no longer stand. Any chance of victory has slipped through your fingers, surrender Lucy Heartfilia immediately. You have no choice."
Alzack 'echoing': "That's not gonna happen."
Bisca 'echoing': "Like any guild would hand over one of their own to a monster like you."
Macao 'echoing': "You hear that? Lucy's staying put."
...................everyone cheers in agreement as Lucy looks down sad as (Y/N) balls his hand into a fist....................
Jose 'echoing': "I won't ask again."
...................everyone kept going while (Y/N) growls thinking of Lucy and what they've been through as he never wanted to give her up as well.....................
Erza 'echoing': "We would never betray her like that! You'd have to kill us first!"
Fairy Tail Guild 'echoing': "Yeah!"
Natsu 'echoing': "You can stop asking now, cause we're not gonna give you any other answer! We're taking every one of you jerks down!"
.....................(Y/N) felt the power surge through him as he glows silver with his eyes flickering, he looks at Lucy sitting on the ground crying as she looked in his direction.....................
Lucy 'echoing': "But, I don't want to leave, I wanna stay with you guys. Cause I love being at Fairy Tail. "
.....................he wakes up with his eyes widening in anger as he goes to get up, he falls on the ground in exhaustion from getting outta bed. But, he doesn't stop as he gets up feeling his power surge through him, he grabs his cape to out it on as he groggily walks to the Guild Hall to save them, he steps on something to see Lucy's Celestial keys on the ground. He picks them up and grips them tight, his strength comes back as he ran to the guild hall at full force...................
(Y/N): "Everyone is fighting for their lives for Lucy, her father caused all this and now the Phantom Lord has gone too far! Lucy is the most nicest and amazing person I have ever met, what her father put her through she doesn't deserve and I will not lose her! She's more than my teammate she's my friend, if I'd defend her from an attack heading her way I would cause that is what friends do. Everyone, you won't have to fight for your lives anymore, cause now cause I am on my way! I won't lose any of my friends, I won't lose Fairy Tail, but most importantly; *remembers seeing Lucy crying* I WILL NOT LOSE LUCY!"
...................he reaches towards the Guild Hall as he yells in determination as he glows silver, he jumps in the air with a silver glow around his body....................