~7~

We're finally back in the Jeon household~! It felt like we haven't seen them in forever. 

"Anpanman~ Waiting for Anpanman~!" Taeho excitedly sang around the living room, being the only one awake.

Going up to one of the cameramen, Taeho knocked on the tent before looking inside to see the cameraman. 

"You want breakfast?" Taeho asked quietly as he waited patiently for the cameraman to answer before going to ask the rest of them.

You heard footsteps rushing to the bedroom as you tiredly got out of the bed. Taeho barged into the bedroom as he ran straight to you.

"Eomma, the uncles are hungry. I want to make them breakfast." Taeho explained as you laughed before nodding your head and leaving the room so that Jungkook could sleep in.

Wow~ he's such a sweetheart

You grabbed the ingredients for today's breakfast since Taeho had actually told you what he wanted to make them. Because of them being older, Taeho wanted the uncles to have a more traditional breakfast.

"Taeho-ah, can you give these to your uncles?" You asked as you handed your son a plate of fruits for each cameraman.

Excitedly carrying out the mission, Taeho made sure not to drop any of the fruit and that each cameraman had fruit. As he came back, you thanked him and gave him a yogurt drink.

"Eomma, I want to listen to a new group!" Taeho said as he danced around in the living room, keeping himself occupied.

Will it be EXO? iKON? ITZY? I wonder~

"Who do you want to listen to?" You asked while making the breakfast.

"BTS!" Taeho replied as you laughed out loud since you realized that neither you or Jungkook never told him the names of the groups that you guys were part of.

"TaeTae, that's appa's boy group." You said in between your laughs as the younger hummed and shook his head.

Did Jungkook lie? Hahaha, well he is a fan of BigBang.

"That's right Taeho, I'm part of BigBang." Jungkook spoke as he walked into the living room with his hair pointing in every direction possible.

You shook your head and decided to focus on cooking breakfast since Taeho was very confident that Jungkook was part of BigBang.

"Uncle Yoongi is part of BTS, but appa isn't because he's part of BigBang." Taeho reasoned as Jungkook smiled proudly before putting a music video from BigBang.

"TaeTae which one am I?" Jungkook asked, completely amused over how confident his son was.

You watched as Taeho pointed to G-Dragon which made you laugh harder than earlier. "Yah, stop lying to Taeho before goes to school saying your G-Dragon." You said as Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"What's so wrong about that?" Jungkook joked before putting on a music video from BTS.

I wonder how Taeho will react when Jungkook tells him haha.

Taeho watched the video and would follow the dance before stopping and looking at his dad then back at the screen. The cameramen chuckled as they zoomed into Taeho's confused face.