Story 21: "The Amazing Spider-Man (Animated Series); Tainted"

Spidey has just helped save John Jameson and his crew off of a rocket that had crash landed,  and when he had tried to stop rhino from stealing something on the shuttle, when rhino had gotten away, Spidey heard a noise coming from the shuttle and went in to investigate, when he had went in there to see if there was anyone else in there, the rocket fell into the Hudson, and when he had gotten out of the Hudson, he saw some black ooze on his suit, "Hudson River Polution, Rich, thick and creamy," he thought it was just polution in the river, and he would clean it off later, when he got home he turned on the tv, and watched the news, according to the person telling the news, the pomiethiem X was stolen, and detective had Evidence that Spidey was involved, and then people interviewed j Jonah Jameson at the hospital where John was, and he said that he was so sure Spidey did it, that he was offering one million dollars to whoever could bring Spidey in, peter sadly went to his room and sat on his bed thinking to himself, "A million dollars on my head, for once I'm worth something I can't collect... no choice but to lay low..."    "well, my one saving grace is that I don't have to clean you up now," he thought as he put his Spidey suit that had the black ooze on it in his closet, and then he went to bed.

When Peter went to bed, the substance that was on his suit oozed off and then moved over to him and then it oozed over him and began to give him a nightmare; Peter was running through a desolate New York City, running away from something that couldn't be seen, then it oozed out of the shadows, and though peter was trying to run, he wasn't moving, he was running on the spot, then he was pulled into the hand of the giant shadowy monster that was as tall as a skyscraper, the thing was just about to eat him when another giant creature apeared, it was a giant version of peters Spidey suit, then the giant Spidey tried to grab peter away from the shadowy creature, but the creature had a firm grasp on him, eventually, the giant spiders hand came loose and lost grip of peter, allowing for the creature to quickly move him up to its mouth, open it and put him inside and eat him.

And then he woke up.

When he had awoken, he said out loud, " *Phew* What a nightmare... for a moment I thought I was...-" then he realized he wasn't in his bed, he was hanging from a building in a costume he had never seen before, "-going out of my mind?.."

"Parker, how on earth did you get in the middle of Manhattan, hanging upside down in a costume You've never seen before!?" As he was thinking out loud to himself about what was happening, a passing helicopter saw him and, even though he was in a d...

"Parker, how on earth did you get in the middle of Manhattan, hanging upside down in a costume You've never seen before!?" As he was thinking out loud to himself about what was happening, a passing helicopter saw him and, even though he was in a different suit, assumed it was Him, SpiderMan, and flew over to get him.

And then, without peter doing anything, the costume made him let go of his web, flip through the air and shoot webbing to swing him  away from there, all the while peter was just going "Whao" at everything the costume was doing, "unbelievable, I almost overshot the whole roof! I never could jump like that before."    "My webbing, its shooting out on its own,"

When he landed on the ground, a group of people around him saw him and tried to attack him, saying "There He is!" "Get Him!" And then the costume made him grab the people that where going at him And then throw them at the others, peter that asked out loud, "What am I doing?" And then he answered himself, "Defending myself, that's what," then the police arrived and spidey swung away, and landed behind a truck, "Amazing, this suit is augmenting every one of my spider powers... I wonder how strong I am now..." and then he pulled up the back of the truck  he was behind and easily lifted it up, and exclaimed to himself, "And I used to have trouble lifting a books wagon!" Then the police looked around for him, and some civilians pointed out where he was, so then he crawled under the fire engine to the front of it, and then peter thought outloud, "I like your style, but It'd be nice if you where a bit less conspicuous," and then, as if responding to his request, the suit changed into a police uniform, "your definatly my kind of suit!" And then other police officers saw him and thought he was their sergant and asked where spidey went, and peter pointed to his left and told them that "He went that way," and then they went in that direction, and then once no one was looking, the suit changed into peters normal clothes, and peter said out loud to the suit, "you know, I think I'll keep you."