Epilogue (One Year Later)

Harry stood atop of a podium, placed in the far corner of Flourish and Blotts. He glanced around his friends, and family. The front row was filled with people that meant the most to him in the world. The most important of those being Hermione, and her now one year old son, Pansy and Blaise. With a kind smile, Harry lent forward and tapped the mic to signal to everyone that he was about to speak.

"Ladies and Gentlemen." He spoke, voice loud and proud. "I would like to thank you all for being here on this special occasion, this day has truly been a long time coming. What can I say about Draco Malfoy?" Harry glanced to where his boyfriend was stood at the side of the stage. "A man with many different sides is how I will start. Draco had a tough up bringing, being born into a family that were most loyal to He Who Must Not Be Named. Growing up he was taught to be sly, conniving, and, if I do say so myself, a bit of a bastard."

The crowd chuckled, and Draco smiled sheepishly. He had to admit, he was a dick in school.

"He made decisions based on how he was raised and, due to that, he committed some terrible crimes. While many saw him, and still see him, as a criminal, I saw him as a victim and grew to love him in so many more ways than I thought I would. Though initially I wasn't happy that I had been roomed with Draco at school, I quickly learned that their was much more to him that met the eye. The man I met after the war, was not the boy I had feuded with before the war. He was lost, and in need of love. I am happy to say he found it, and chose to love me back. Through the depression that he suffered after the war, he wrote a book. A book that quite honestly brought me to tears when I first read it. A book that, indirectly, battled the hate that was being sent his way. He tells me writing it was one of the most therapeutic moments of his life, that's why I am so glad to hold the published copy in my hands today."

Harry lifted the official copy of 'Written In The Stars' from the podium in front of him, and held it out to show the audience.

"Written In The Stars is a love story in which a wizard falls in love with a muggle, much to his families hatred of them. It's a book about hate, acceptance and the much underestimated power of love. Now to give you a short reading please give a, greatly deserved, round of applause to Draco Malfoy."

Harry stepped back from the podium, and started clapping as the audience did the same. Draco, waving timidly, climbed onto the stage and walk to the microphone.

"Hello." He muttered awkwardly, eyes not meeting the crowd. "The extract that I am going to read for you today is perhaps the most pivotal part of the book. This is the scene where Alex tells Dylan that he is a wizard, bringing both worlds clashing together."

"Okay." Draco scrambled to open the book, cheeks going red as he finally managed to pick it up. Pansy sent him a whistle in support, despite the many reporter that were present. The blonde smiled at her, before lowering his gaze to his book. "Okay, here we go...

'I turned from the ocean view, the fifty foot cliff drop that sat in front of us seemed minuscule now. My eyes widened. Had I in fact heard him correctly? Surely he had to be lying, things like this only happened in the movies.
I took a step forward, placing my hand to his cheek. He looked at me, looked at me like he had nothing else to lose. He looked empty, dead inside. He was not the same man that I had met two months before.
"What did you just say?" I asked, trying to detect dishonesty in his blue orbs. Nothing.
"I'm a wizard." He said, pulling a stick from his pocket. My fingers came out to touch the object as if a force from another realm was controlling me. When my fingers came to touch the thin piece of wood, I gasped. It was warm, and vibrated against me.
"Prove it." I said, taking a step back from my boyfriend. "Prove to me you are, what you say you are." Despite the serious of the situation, a smirk graced Alex's lips. He turned from me, his gaze flying to the sea that lay below. I stood back, watching. With a flick of this stick droplets started to fly upward, IT WAS RAINING UPWARD, from the sea.'