Draco's Back

The trains whistle blew, signalling that it would be another five minutes until students would be on their way to Hogwarts. Harry and Charlie stood on the platform, both with suitcases at their side. Harry's full of books, and Charlie's with equipment he would need back in Romania.

"So." Harry said, hand coming to rest on the older mans shoulder. Charlie smiled, leaning into his touch. "This is it. Goodbye."

"Well I wouldn't say goodbye." Charlie said, eyes soft as he looked at the shorter wizard. "More like see you later. Obviously, I will be back when mum inevitably throws a party for Ron's graduation."

"Yeah." Harry chuckled, glancing past the man to see Mrs Weasley watching them as she said her farewells to Ginny. She had been very shocked when she found out that Harry and Charlie had been seeing each other, and was getting increasingly annoyed that no-one seemed to be wanting to answer her questions. "Speaking of Molly, how is she taking the whole Bi-Sexual bombshell?"

"Better than I thought she would." He admitted, a small shrug. as he followed Harry's gaze. "If anything, she is way more mad that I didn't tell her. She thinks I was scared to tell her."

"And were you?"

"Terrified!"

Harry laughed, eyebrow raised at the man. He really didn't know how anyone could be terrified to tell Mrs Weasley anything. She was such a kind hearted woman. Granted, she had a temper but only where it was needed. She had always been so accepting of him. The train whistle blew again. Harry sighed, taking hold of his suitcase. He nodded at his lover, before turning to board the train. Charlie stopped him, making him turn back towards him.

"Charlie?"

"I want to give you something."

Harry watched him curiously as the man reached into his pocket, and pulled out a small box. He handed it to Harry with a sheepish smile, the younger boy raised an eyebrow. Did someone going back to school warrant a gift?

"What's this?" Harry asked.

"Merry Christmas. Open it when you feel lonely. Open it when you feel that you need a little distraction."

With a roll of his eyes, Harry brought the box up to his pocket and placed it inside. Reaching up to give Charlie a peck, he turned onto the train and walked away. Winter break was over and it was time to get his head back in the game, with his exams looming.

Pushing his way through the long corridors of the slowly accelerating vehicle, he searched cabins for a certain group of people. He finally found them in a compartment at the very back of the train and entered. Draco, Pansy, Blaise and Hermione looked up as he walked in, and placed his chest atop of the luggage holder. As he sat down, in between Draco and Hermione, he noticed that three of them were still staring. Hermione gave him a cheeky grin, her eyes gesturing towards the window.

"What?"

"Charlie Weasley?" Pansy asked, though it was more of a statement than a question. Oh god, had they all seen the exchange. "No way! When did that happen?"

"Ohh." Harry said, eyes jumping to Draco whose gaze shot firmly to the ground as they made eye contact. "It's nothing really. Just harmless experimentation, you know?"

"Didn't look like that to me." Blaise chuckled, exaggeratedly fanning himself as if the cabin had reached temperatures of a boiling degree. "Man looks like he has the hots for you, the way he watched your ass as you walked away. Don't you think Draco?"

The blonde looked up at the sound of his name, a fake smile plastered across his face. Harry could tell it was fake, he didn't have the twinkle in his eyes he got when genuinely excited. He nodded. "Yeah. He did look quite infatuated with you Harry, like a love sick teenager."