𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫

∘₊✧₊∘

CHAPTER I
❝ HE ADMIRES HER ❞
(   bts 8th member, storm   )
one, jungkook and arabella ft ot6! bts.

CHAPTER I❝  HE ADMIRES HER ❞(   bts 8th member, storm   )one, jungkook and arabella ft ot6! bts

❝ we were just kids when
we fell in love.❞

──────

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

"I never knew you were the someone waiting for me. 'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love".

Although Storm's voice was a little raspy and deep when she sang, it sounded like her words were the purest and softest honey you could taste. According to Yoongi, this is how angels sang.

And Jungkook couldn't deny it.

They were a few minutes before the concert ended and as was tradition, Storm sang a cover. Most of the time she stayed there alone on stage, intimate with the armys while the boys hydrated and wiped the sweat, spying on her from the backstage with pride. Yoongi sometimes accompanied her with the piano or Jin with the guitar, although the latter did not usually happen too much, sometimes they all also went up to keep her company fooling around to simply see her smile or hear that heavenly sound that was her laugh.

Because she, for them, was the light on the other side of the road.

And right now they were crossing it to accompany her since it was the last concert until October, the last concert they were together until another two months in which they would separate for their vacations.

"Not knowing what it was, I will not give you up this time but darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own and in your eyes you're holding mine" The shouts of the Army sounded throughout Shizuoka Stadium as soon as they saw Namjoon appear in the stage and soon the others following him. The increase in screams caught the attention of the blonde who looked in the direction of where the entire audience was watching, her smile made it way in her perfect face. Soon the seven boys sat around her on the stairs she was sitting on.

Yoongi, like the big fan of the girl's voice, quickly seized the empty spot on her left, resting his head on her shoulder while he enjoyed the song. He looked like an excited little boy. Jimin sat on the step below, hugging her left leg, with Tae at his side. Hoseok between her legs two steps down with Namjoon resting on her right leg and Jin by his side. And Jungkook on her right.

They looked like pirates bewitched by the voice of the beautiful mermaid.

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms. Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song. When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath but you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight".

The armys shouted tenderly when the girl rested her forehead on the second eldest of the group's one, who closed his eyes enjoying the melody.

"You all look so perfect tonight" The high note on the line that had changed filled the stadium and the sweet smile with which she sang it as she watched them all filled their hearts.

Her right hand encircled her microphone while the left disheveled Jimin's hair, who smiled making his eyes disappear.

Jungkook frowned watching the girl, his lips were slightly separated and he knew that tomorrow —probably even a few minutes after the end of the concert— his face would be on all social networks with some captation like "jungkook being in love with storm for 7 minutes straight "but he still couldn't stop looking at the girl with admiration because he admired her, he had always done it despite the fact that when she joined the group he acted as if he hated her and tried to make her life impossible, he admired how strong she was to survive some groupmates bullying her, leaving Glam and agreeing to be in a group with boys, for coping with fame and hate since she was fourteen, for being today and six years giving them love and caring for them without expecting anything in return.

Arabella Lee was a person to admire.

And Jungkook was entitled to do so, even though that caused him to have a bad time later.

He blinked out of his thoughts when he realized she was looking at him, gaving him a smile of those that only she could give him and felt her index finger play with one of his curls causing fans to scream again.

"I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets, to carry love, to carry children of our own. we are still kids, but we're so in love" Following her game, he separated her hand from his hair and brought it to his chest, just above his heart. Her hand felt so good on his.

Don't fall in the trap, Jungkook.

His brain was screaming at him again and again because he knew that what Storm was doing was to feed the fans. She often did it with everyone. She had done it a few minutes ago when she rested her forehead on Yoongi's or when she played with Jimin's hair.

But he didn't care.

Because it felt good and right, so he kept looking at her as if she were a damn angel who had just come down from heaven. Then the lights went out and he felt her hand slip from his.

Suddenly he felt empty.

WHY I always do this shit? I blame long and curly haired jungkook 😔✊🏻

𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝑴, 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑯 𝑴𝑬𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑭 𝑩𝑻𝑺( arabella lee )— T0KY0NIGHTS, © 2019

( arabella lee )
— T0KY0NIGHTS, © 2019