❰6-𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝖿𝖺𝗌𝗍❱

Start from the beginning

As she sat with Omar at a table, both of the teens eating some wheat pancakes, disgusting yet healthy, they were drowning their pancakes in mapple sirup to hide the taste. María could feel the burning gaze of someone on her and Omar. She tried searching subtly around the cafeteria who could it be. She hoped that it wasn't one of the annoying girls sending María dirty looks or talking shit behind her back. Finally her gaze landed on Kwest who was already staring at her. Kwest was in line waiting for the wheat pancakes and before him was Liano with a piece of orange in his mouth. Trying to make some of the hungerness vanish. Without thinking twice María smiled at Kwest and waved at him. Kwest waved back with a smile on his face. In the process Liano, feeling relieved and less hungry, tried to look at who Kwest was waving at. Omar turned around with his mouth full of food and waved too. In the cafeteria was now four teenagers waving at each other. Some people interrupted their meals just to take at look at the group. But then seeing it was nothing, they turned back around and continued their meals.

Once both of the boys got their plates, they started moving towards the table with the "couple". Omar felt sad that his friends was coming over at the table. He loves his friends, he truly do, it's just that this morning was meant to be spent with María and no one else.

Both of the boys plopped down in the seats in front of each other. Kwest was besides María (Omar would never admit it but he was a bit jealous that Kwest sat besides María) and Liano besides Omar.

"Hi guys"

María greeted them covering her mouth that was a forkful of food.

"Hi"

Both of newly sat boys answered.

And so they ate in silence mostly. Some comments made on how the food tasted weird but better covered in maple syrup or on how they've heard that Yasmine Choi slept with Owen Cooper. María didn't care for these kinds of gossip. Her life wouldn't change because Cooper and Choi fucked. So the teen just stuck to chew and swallow her pancakes.

While Kwest was rambling about "sexy gossip", as he calls it, Omar felt bad for María who was sitting there in silence. He could see on her face that she didn't want to be there nor be a part of this conversation. So he did what he thought was best.

"Hey guys. So humm... María and I had to go check up on Marie because she's sick so we have to go."

María was trying to hide the smile that was growing on her face. She was relieved that she finally had an opportunity to leave. Kwest was about to interfere but Liano stopped him before he could say anything. And Omar was grateful for that. So the teenagers got up and left the cafeteria at a suspiciously fast pace.

When they got out, at that moment, the fresh air and each other was everything they needed. They walked around for hours on end and they talked. They talked and talked, and as cliche as it sounds, they talked about nothing and everything.

═════════ ❃ ═════════

On his side, Liano was trying to come up with a beat like he usually does. He was getting frustruated with himself. So he took a pause, layed down in his bed with his arms behind his head. He was just staring at the ceiling thinking about his mom back home. Missing her and her warm hugs. Oh god! did he miss his mom. Suddenly, the door of the room opened and Omar got in. Liano sat up to look at Omar who was now taking his shoes off.

"So how was your date?"

Liano smirked.

"Haha real funny. By the way it wasn't a date, it's just two people hanging out you know. But yeah my 'hanging out' time was fun"

Liano saw the look on Omar's face and was happy for his friend but he still wanted to tease him.

"Keep the lovey-dovey attitude foo. It makes good music"

Liano was laughing at his joke and Omar was mimicking him. They abruptly stopped and looked at each other in the eye.

"Oh shit! You thinkin' what I'm thinking?"

They got around Omar's laptop and started composing some music while Omar was "inspired". In which case, got rid of the writer's block Liano was suffering from.

═════════ ❃ ═════════

this is what  María was wearing

Heyyyyyy!

Your gal that never updates here with another mediocre chapter

I wanted to say that I'm really sorry:)

The thing is that most of the time I forget that I'm writing this book and I kinda forget about it for a moment or it's because I'm really lazy and school's being a bitch ehe

Also Kwest is my baby so I'm really sorry if sometimes he looks like an asshole but that's just for the "spice" of the story lmao

Oh and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT I APPRECIATE IT

and honestly unleashing my true self on the internet was such a relief and the love you sent me made feel better than I already was (idk how to deal with my emotions lmao)

So yeah thank you and have a good day/night:)