Sunday, February 14th

Before the dance, Zoey and Chloe come over to my house to get ready.

"I'm so excited!" Chloe squeals.

We put on our dresses and shoes. Then, we do each other's hair and makeup. After we finish getting ready, we go downstairs, where my mom and dad are both trying to cover their tears.

"Oh, they grow up so fast!" My mother cries. "Quick, get the camera!"

"Mom... This isn't prom!" I laugh as my dad starts taking pictures of the three of us.

Before he can take another picture, the doorbell rings.

"Must be our dates!" Zoey exclaims.

"Come in!" My dad opens the door and Brandon, Theo, and Marcus enter.

"You all look amazing! Let's take a group photo of you guys!" My mom quickly snatches the camera from my dad and starts taking pictures.

"Okay, I think that's enough." I laugh as my mother takes another one.

We ride to the school with Theo's parents and thank them once they drop us off.

As Brandon and I walked in, I could hear people whispering our names. Everyone was talking about us, saying this like, "they are such a cute couple" and "they look so cute together!".

Mackenzie gave me a death glare from across the room and then sashayed away.

I just HATE it when Mackenzie sashays.

But I really did not care.

I was happy to be spending the night with my boyfriend and friends!

All of us went to eat some food, which was way better than what they usually serve at school. Afterwards, we all took photos together. It was me and Brandon, Theo and Zoey, and Chloe and Marcus. Then, we all let the photographer of the night take a picture of all of us together.

Suddenly, the person who was controlling the music put on a super slow song.

"Nikki, do you want to dance with me?" Brandon started to blush.

"I'd love to" I smiled and we started dancing. I couldn't dance well, but Brandon took control and led me.

I felt the feeling of butterflies in my stomach.

This night is going amazing!

I am such a dork! :)