Saturday, February 6th

Today, Brandon took me to the movies. Little did I know he chose a very romantic one. Throughout the movie, I couldn't help but look at Brandon every few seconds. Out of all the girls he could be hanging out with, here I am sitting next to him while a romantic movie is playing in front of us! And to make it even more romantic, Brandon bought a big popcorn box for us to share.

Halfway through the movie, I felt Brandon's hand go on top of mine. We smiled at each other, and I hoped I didn't look stupid with that big grin I had on my face.

Just as the movie to finish, the two main characters kissed each other and in that exact moment, Brandon leaned over to me. Without hesitation, I let him put his lips on mine. I immediately felt sparks rushing through my body.

The day was sadly ruined when someone unexpected showed up outside of the movies afterwards.

"Brandon!" MacKenzie waved over at him and quickly came up to us. "What brings you here? I heard that this movie is very romantic. We should totally watch it together." She says, batting her eyelashes.

How dare that... that BEAST! I'm literally standing right here!

She looks down at our held hands and pushes me out of the way, replacing my hand with hers to hold Brandon's hand then quickly whispered something into my ear.

"He's mine. Back off!" She hissed.

I could not believe this girl! Brandon was MY boyfriend!

"Brandon, baby." Brandon took his hand away from MacKenzie's. However, before he could say something, MacKenzie smacked her lips into his!

That's when I lost it. I pushed her hard and she stumbled, letting go of Brandon.

"MacKenzie! Will you stop chasing after me? I don't know how many times I have to say it but I'm not interested in you at all!" He yells angrily.

"Let's go somewhere more private, Nikki." He grabs my hand and takes me away.

Before I knew it, we were at a park.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know MacKenzie was going to be there." He pecks me on the lips.

Why does MacKenzie ruin everything?

Dork Diaries Tales From A NOT-SO Happy Heartbreakerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें