Monday, February 8th

Today, I arrived to school in a good mood but that changed when Zoey and Chloe ran up to me, panicked.

"Did you see the picture that's going around??" Zoey asked, out of breath.

"What picture?" I look at the photo Chloe gives me and gasp. In it, MacKenzie is on top of Brandon on a couch, kissing him. "W-when? What?" I take a second look at the photo, wishing that this was some sort of prank but no, it looked real.

"What are you going to do?" Zoey asked, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I'll be more than happy to fight him for you." Chloe said, kicking her leg up in the air.

I felt tears stream down my face before I knew it. Zoey and Chloe quickly handed me a pack of tissues from a nearby classroom.

"Thanks" I said, sniffling. "I guess there is one thing to do: confront him."

************

During lunch, I looked around for Brandon. He was at my locker so I went up to him, getting ready to confront him.

"How can you do this to me?" I said as I held up the picture.

"That's why I am here. MacKenzie wants us to break up. I have never kissed her on the sofa."

"Then how did she get this photo??"

"I looked at the picture closely earlier today. If you look at it carefully, you can see that MacKenzie is cut out from another picture and replaced you in the photo."

"Now I remembered!" I exclaimed, finally putting the pieces together. "That flash from the window at your house!"

"Yep" Brandon said. "Now, let's show the school who the real couple is."

He kissed me and took a photo with his phone. Then, he sent it to everyone in the whole school and also revealed the the picture of him and MacKenzie is fake.

OMG!! I cannot wait to see the look on Mackenzie's face!