Wednesday, February 10th

Today, I got a weird message from Brandon.

It said: jdgfkwbsgdkabdosbbqjsjdns

Then I got a new message: Mackenzie I LOVE you. Want to be my girlfriend?

Then I got another message that said: Sorry Nikki. I was going to tell you earlier but I'm breaking up with you.

I stared at my phone before deciding what I should do about this. I roll my eyes in frustration.

If he wants her then fine!

************

I walked passed Brandon when he said hi and went straight to the girls' bathroom to cry in one of the bathroom stalls. Then, the door opened. It was Mackenzie with her CCP friends! Well, all of her friends except Jessica. I haven't seen her all month. Either way, I didn't care. All I could think about was not being seen by them.

"I'm pretty sure I tricked Nikki. Now Brandon will date me once he thinks Nikki wants to break up with him!" Mackenzie said and I almost let out a gasp.

I quickly stood up on the toilet so that my legs were not visible. Then, I took out my phone from my backpack to recorded everything she said. However, when I clicked the record button, it made a loud click sound.

Shoot.

"Who's there??" Mackenzie yelled. I stood quietly and waited. She started to look under the bathroom stalls.

After a few minutes, she gave up and left the bathroom with her friends. That's when I heard MacKenzie talking to Brandon outside the bathroom door.

"Hey, have you seen Nikki?" Brandon asked.

"Yes, she was acting strange and told me to tell you that she broke up with you."

How dare she lie! I quickly ran out of the bathroom.

"That's not true!" I say and she is shocked to see me coming out from the bathroom. "I heard everything you said in there! Brandon never texted me that he wanted to break up with me. All this time, it was you!"

"You stole my phone?" Brandon raises his eyebrows. "I couldn't find it in my locker this morning but then someone put it back this afternoon."

"I, um, have to go!" She started to RUN with her CCP friends. Brandon and I burst out laughing.

4 more days until the Valentine's Party!!!