Comfort

Toshinori's p.o.v.

I set down in my chair to relax a bit with Nemuri but instead Hizashi storms into the room. I see him glare at me as Nemuri walks up to him and I know I'm screwed.

"Is something wrong Hizashi? She asks seeing him mad.

He moves around her complete my ignoring her and walks up to me. He looks down at me pissed off.

"Toshinori you-" This text has been removed due to explicit content and is under review.

Rule one, never piss Hizashi off.

"Why are you so mad at him? Is there something we're missing?" Nemuri asks standing away from Hizashi.

"He knows what he did to Midoriya." He says looking me straight in the eyes.

He turned around and walked out of the room leaving us in silence.

I sit in the chair guilt washing over me as I realize what he was getting at. 

"What is he getting at Toshinori?" Nemuri asks me.

"It-It's nothing......" I reply not wanting to be here anymore.

"Okay then...."

Nagisa's p.o.v (Freakin' finally)

Karma and I seem to be the only one at the dorms besides the green haired kid. I have this weird feeling in my gut for some odd reason.

"Something wrong Nagisa?" Karma asks confused.

"Kinda? I have a weird feeling in my gut and it's unsettling........." I state looking down at the floor.

"You wanna go check on Midoriya?" He asks.

I look at him confused. "Who?"

He giggles slightly. "Oh I guess you never learned his name. I'm taking about the greenette."

"Oh so the green haired kid is Midoriya?" I ask

He nods his head.

"Yeah, I think I'll go check on him. Also how did you find out his name?"

"I was actually listening when the green haired girl started sneaking. She had mentioned his name." He says snickering.

I fell my face heat up embarrassed I didn't notice and I walk toward where I saw him go.

~Timu skipu to when Nagisa is at Midoriya's dorm~

I knock on the door arriving at Midoriya's room. He doesn't answer but I do hear some noise. I knock again hoping for an answer. I put my ear up to the wall since he still didn't answer. I hear muffled sobs coming from the other side of the door and become worried.

"Are you okay?" I ask through the door praying for an answer.

I stand for a bit before opening the door myself. I peak in and see Midoriya up against the wall knees to his chest sobbing. I quietly walk into the reem not wanting to startle him.

"Hey...." I say quietly so he knows I'm here. He looks up and me shocked I was in the room. I got a bit closer and he hid his arm from me for some reason. I look at the ground and I see a few drops of blood and a pencil sharpener that's taken apart.