You don't see it?

Nagisa's p.o.v.

"Well, in short Bakugou, I think his name is, had gotten mad at the green haired kid and picked him up by his shirt and threw him down. It looked like the green haired boy was quite scared of Bakugou. I think there was a past with those two and it wasn't very good. To be honest, he looked like an abused puppy." I state to the teacher.

He and the rest of the class besides Bakugou look at me in shock. Bakugou avoids eye contact with me at all costs.

"Looks like I hit the nail on the head." I mumble earning the few people who heard me look over at Bakugou.

A short girl with dark green hair comes up to me. "How could you tell? We've known Midoriya for a few months now and we've been told that him and Bakugou were best friends."

I flinch at the words best friends. "Best friends!?" I almost shout cause a few people to flinch.

"By the looks of it Bakugou has been bullying him for who knows how long. You guys don't see it? The absolute fear in his eyes when Bakugou starts yelling. The nervousness when he is near. How could you guys not tell?" I say to them in shock.

A boy with pointy red hair emerges from the group.

"Bakubro, is this true?" He asks with what sounds like betrayal in his voice.

"Tch, no." Liar.

Midoriya's p.o.v.

I run to Recovery Girl's office as fast as possible trying to avoid contact with anyone else. I wipe the tears from my eyes to hide the fear and anxiety that had began to take control of my body. My breathing begins to quicken as the anxiety I had tried to hide emerges. I run into the bathroom and lock myself in the stall farthest from the door. I sink down to the floor as my vision starts to blur with tears and panic fills my whole body.
I try to slow my breathing down but end up choking on air. My mind is clouded so I can't think straight.

3rd person p.o.v.

Mirio then walks into the bathroom. He hears surprising quiet sobbing and sees the very last stall cracked open. He walks to the stall and takes a peak inside surprised at what he saw.

"Midoriya?" He asks surprised.

Midoriya's p.o.v.

I hear the faint sound of what I think is someone speaking. I look up tears still blurring my vision so I can't make out who is trying to talk to me.

"H.....you......ay." Was the only thing I could make out. I was still crying and my thoughts were still screaming at me so I still really couldn't see or hear anything. I could make out a few letters and I could see the outline of their body.

He keeps trying to talk to me but I can't hear a word he's saying. But when I see what looks like him opening up his arms I fall into them a fast as possible. I feel him holding onto me but not aggressively he's doing it to comfort me. I stopped crying but my vision was still quite blurry. Thankfully I could hear what he was saying now, but I couldn't seem to make out a voice.

"It's okay. I'm not going to let go." He whispers softly. I pull away from him.

"MIRIO!? Oh god...." My breathing starts to speed up again.

"Sh-Shit. You pro-probably ha-hate me." I begin to have another panic attack.

"Wait....n-.....I......do-...h-....yo-." I hear him say but I can't make out what the words are supposed to be.

I start hyperventilating and everything is blurry once again. I start to feel really lightheaded and dizzy. I feel Mirio's warm embrace once again as if he is trying to tell me he doesn't hate me. He separates and wipes tears from my eyes.

"Just breathe with me, okay Midoriya?"

I nod my head as I still can't speak. Then I try to follow his breathing.

"In.....Out"

I follow his breathing for a few minutes before finally calming down.

" Those were worse than one of the high scale ones Tamaki has had. Are those the normal one or more of a higher scale?"

"N-Normal...." I stutter out putting my knees up to my chest.

"Well, are you okay?" He asks worried

"You want the truth or a half lie?" I ask in a small voice.

"The truth?"

"I'm not panicking but I'm not okay at all." I whisper embarrassed.

"Want me to take you to Recovery Girl?"

I shake my head then, begin to get up.

"Wait don't stand you still look shaken up." He says putting his hands up and standing up as well.

"I-I'm fine." I stand up before almost passing out. Mirio catches me and picks me up bridal style.

"H-Hey what's a-all th-that about." I ask still dizzy.

"You look like your about to pass out, I'm gonna take to Recovery Girl."

"I-I'm fine." I say escaping from how he was carrying me. I stand up and begin to walk towards the end of the stall.

"S-See I c-can wa-" I feel my knees buckle and everything goes black.

Hey! Author here I just want to establish that I am not shipping Mirio and Midoriya. And if you didn't know that exists then......I'm sorry. So I just wanted to say that! And thanks for reading. Updates are not scheduled since I run out of ideas and have other books that I am working on and get ideas for. Bye!!!!