Chapter 6

Mikes' POV

I didn't want to leave Will, but I listened to him and left.

I couldn't go home so I went to castle byers, and yes, I know this is Wills' safe house but I have nowhere else to go cause he kicked me out and well you know the situation with Jane. I just sat in there and cried, after about 5 minutes of me crying I heard something outside I thought it was Will. Boy was I wrong.

El? What the hell are you doing here?!

Looking for my boyfriend.

Well what do you want?

I cam to say I'm sorry, I got a little carried away.

Oh okay, anything else, I'm kind of busy here.

Mikey, why are you crying? Did Will do this to you?!

No. El...it's just that I like like both you and Will, and I don't want to break any of your hearts.

Well you have to choose between Me and Will.

Wh-What?

I said you have to choose who you love more. Your girlfriend, or that fag you call a friend.

HEY! DON'T CALL WILL A FAG!

BUT THAT'S WHAT HE IS! HE IS JUST A FAG, THAT LIKES DICK!

EL YOU KNOW WHAT I'M DONE WITH YOUR ATTITUDE!

wait... so does that mean you pick Will over me?

YES! YES IT DOES ELEVEN!

and with those last few words Mike was gone through the starry night leaving El to think about her mistakes.

Also since El and Will are step siblings they basically live together.

Mike walked home but El she went to look for Will...and we all know they both aren't on good terms.

Hey cliffhanger! Sorry I was busy yesterday and today I have a headache but I will try to put another chapter today, enjoy! Love ya
305 words
- Aubree 🦋