3

They arrive at the hospital

Mike was the first to get out. He ran into the hospital looking for any sign of Jonathan or Joyce.
Once he saw Joyce he ran to her saying
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Mike kept repeating
It's okay Mike, it wasn't your fault. Joyce said
When Joyce said that, Mike started sobbing harder and hugging her tightly.

After a while Mike calmed down a little and told her what was going on.
No. It's my fault. I didn't mean it. Mike said sobbing a little
What do you mean Mike? Joyce asked worriedly
He told Dustin he liked me more than a friend through the walkie, and I went there and got mad about it. I said some pretty harsh things.
If you don't want me here then I can leave.

Aww Mike, it's not your fault still, he's pretty sensitive sometimes. Joyce replied

Max, Dustin, Lucas, and El came rushing in and engulfed Mike in a group hug crying together.
The doctor came through the door and said that he was awake and could see visitors.

Everyone said that Mike should go first to see how Will would react.
As soon as Will saw him he hid under his blankets and cried.
When Mike saw Will was crying because of him he felt bad, cause he had already caused so much damage to Will.
Will?
No answer.
Will? Come on I'm sorry.
No answer.
Mike. He finally answered
Will. Hey.
Mike...why did you do it?
Why did I do what?
Why did you break me?
Mike was speechless, he meant most of the things he said. Even the part of Will being a fag. ( or so he thought)

I- I'm sorry.
Sorry won't fix me Mike. I'm broken and nobody can fix me. I wouldn't have cared if you hadn't call me a fag, and pushed me to the ground.
Will, can we still be friends?
Will weakly smiled. I- I don't know right now.
Mikes heart broke into a million more pieces.
He walked out as the rest of the party went in.
He sat by the door and peaked in just to see that Will looked happy. without him.
He sat there and cried until it was time to go.
On the drive home he never said a word. Just started out looking through the darkness thinking about what the hell got into him to treat Will, his childhood best friend since Kindergarten, like that.

Oh hey, it's me again, sooner or later I'm gonna be making byler or foah oneshots
Guys please give me ideas of what you think I should make them about.
Adios! Love ya
499 words
- Aubree 🦋